• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

invisibility. lols. i have always wanted to have that freaking super power. :penguin:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

me? i want to control people. commanding them, and they won't have any free will. evil much?
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Lightning[/i] :arrow: [i]Invisibility[/i] :arrow: [i]Mindcontrol[/i] :arrow: [i]Flying skill[/i] :arrow: [i]Shape shifting[/i] :arrow: [i]Super Saiyan[/i] :arrow: [i]Bankai[/i] Lawl :lol:

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-05 10:22:38)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want the power of prof x. in x-men =)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like to have an ability to be invisible or to teleport or somethin'!!!
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: invisibility :arrow: elemental powers :arrow: reading people's mind :arrow: i want to see the future :arrow: to fly ^_^

Last edited by frozenheart_10 (2008-08-07 08:13:41)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhahaha i want :arrow: Blink like in Dota :arrow: or Jump like in the movie Jumper :arrow: or in simple words teleport where ever i want!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to control him putting me in his ftured frens :evil:=D haha lol :|:lol:
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i have superpower.. i do like make my dad available in this world again.. its so long time live without him.. :( - invisibility and flying skill..

Last edited by iNi.dhEe (2008-08-08 20:55:49)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want that everything i say people does as well as all tings that leave... i mean not the bad one i know its impossible..hehe..lol i just like the world at peace without lacking of rice like in the philippines.... i want no kotong and kolorum happen....
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: invisibility :arrow: tissue regeneration like Claire in heroes :arrow: to be able to travel through time :arrow: to be a jumper
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont want any super power because be an ordinanary human is make me happy
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the power to read minds! the power to predict the future! =D
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

the power of emo :lol: :thumbsup:
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read peoples mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! and be a time traveler
aimee123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want x-ray vision.. haha..:eh:=)
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]almighty knowledge and ability[/i] .. that's kinda cool cause .. u can do anything .. :lol: :cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still the same i want to be invicible read other people's minds.. to teleport [sup]like in the movie jumper, somethin like that would be really cool...[/sup]
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah love that movie! I wanna have that power too. LOL. copycat. Haha I wanna have invisibility power! And yeah, I wanna have the power to fly. :lol:

Last edited by jykaaa (2008-08-21 08:31:01)

gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]teleport and reading someone else mind;))[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy