• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

all that im thinking will become real in just one click of my hands.. cool =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

[b].... Cant feel pains.. =D and js what the flash hve..[/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

reading minds and invisibility.. im contented with that.. ^^ and oopss.. i want to travel through space and time.. *a jumper-like thing.. :cool:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

power of mind reading. . . . . .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Telekinesis :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the power to read in the minds and the power to fly.
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the ability to heal anyone. =)=)=)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]reading minds and invisibility.. im contented with that.. ^^ and oopss.. i want to travel through space and time.. *a jumper-like thing.. :cool:[/quote] still those.. sooo much.. :D
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna read the future. . like Alice Cullen. . i wanna read minds. . like Edward Cullen. . i wanna manage people's emotion. . like Jasper Hale. . i wanna be invisible. . i wanna fly. . i wanna have the courage. to do all these stuffs!! :lol: :thumbsup:
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Telekinesis and the power to Read Minds :)) I wanna be telekinetic coz that power is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO useful,specially for people who are lazy like me :P Read Minds,so I can know whats going on with everything and everyone :) good way to cheat too ;) nyahaha!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]reading minds and invisibility.. im contented with that.. ^^ and oopss.. i want to travel through space and time.. *a jumper-like thing.. :cool:[/quote] still these... :lol:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]magic wallet[/b] that has eternal money in it. yeah. right. :lol:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] telekinesis and flight.. i love to go around the world and cleaning my room without a sweat.. [/b]
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

telekinesis and invisibility :cool::cool::cool:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

score 10"a" in my spm... :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red] [b]i wana be like [u]superman[/u] bwahahhha[/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The power to Shapeshift and Telekinesis also invincability.:thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To read minds, and intimidate people when I stare at them. =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

read minds invisibility and teletrasportation hehehe
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The power to do anything :penguin: :globe: :clock:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy