• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i want to have sum power liek,. rukia's bankai /power and L lawliet's fantastic brain power lol and etc,. ahaha
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i wanna have the powers to see the future harhar =):)=)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

invisible..!!!! :lol: - - - - [quote]Avoid posting less than 3 words. It's spamming.[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-15 02:34:01)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

power of reading others mind
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] i want aaron's power in the tv series FALLEN, he is the nephilim (hybrid angel) turned redeemer. :D [/b][/color]
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

immortality, knowledge... and the for elements of power..^^ so that i can save people/ save important in my life and cr8t things to contribute in this world...
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if me..i want to become invisible..hehe.. :lol: and i want my body like Mokey D Luffy..stretching.. =D
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhmmm i want to be invisible, i will able to know what will happen next, fly, run fast, @aprilcutie - avoid spamming!
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can be invisible.. and i can fly.. so that i can go wherever i want without no one seeing me.. love it..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, i want to elemental powers(earth,wind&fire)..so, i can control dem as much as i want..
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

dual. so i can be in different places at the same time. like cloning, haha. x]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to have a superpower with the Holy Spirit!!! exam. even if im in the MRT or any place on earth i can change them and give them the "salvation of God" and they will be "BELIEVER OF GOD" i know a person who is exactly what i want to be..very anointed with the Holy Spirit...our Pastor shared it to us but i forgot the name (sorry i have memory gap:D)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ability to eat human[/b] :lol: i wonder how they taste ahaha [b]Ability to let him notices that i really liek him moar than any other person in this world without telling him[/b] :crybaby:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-01 17:24:03)

aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think mind control!..,, well to control all the people!!.., and stop them 4 doing bad things
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]:arrow: healing powers :arrow: flying :arrow: invisibility :arrow: absorbed the other powers..[/u][/i]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna have the power to control [b]FIRE and ICE [/b]=D i also want the [b]power to absorb other's powers[/b] and [b]read there minds[/b] :lol: (seriously, ive been dreaming to have even one.lols )
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to have powers just lyk tsunade.. so strong..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if i get a power, i wanna be invisible and everything related to the air!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

x-ray vision :lol: just kidding.. i want to have the power to control nature =D
Sting
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want t0 be immune to anything :D or can make anyheart "beat"...:eh: NOTE:means, i can make your heart explode not make you fell for me

Last edited by Sting (2008-08-02 09:34:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy