• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

want to see and to talk to the dead people =D woooo! there's one comming now :o
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i want get inside my monitor and see all my friends in ftalk :lol:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-18 02:18:10)

GFX
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the power to stop the time =D
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanted to have the power that can control time..... so that i can make the time stop whenever i want...
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

invisible and manipulate time and read people's mind...:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

be able to fly :thumbsup: invisibility would be pretty cool, too, but i would settle for flight =)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to change/create something! i want the power so that i can have whatever i want like a boyfriend,money,and my popularity! :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=princess_prince]to change/create something![/quote] yepz me too i wanna that..really so great!
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd pick the power to fly..heck who wont?!
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would to become an immortal being... :o ahehehehe :D never to grow old and never to die... :evil:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to have the power to read people's mind :eh:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the power to control rain and ice... XD...
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. Ill take the power to create the [b]MATRIX[/b] and enslaved those who opposed me..not even [b]NEO[/b]..nyahahah XD :evil::evil::evil:
WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

The power to [b]make mistakes[/b]! :paranoid:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to have flying ability like songoku did.. =D beside flying ability, i want to have power to stop the time =D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be invisible and stay at the girls comfort room,lelz :lol:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Flying.. ^^ or Invincibility.. :D
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=g-nut's07angel]if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen tomorrow then change it before the future is ruined,,,,[/quote] the power to transform every zit on my face to a sweet candy...:D kidding.:evil: control the elements of nature.:/ lyk hydrogen,:) oxygen,=) carbon,:| boron,=| sodium,:( phosphorus,=( bromine,;) hahahhaha again.:D im so corny. hahahahaha.:cool:
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]i want to be invisible and stay at the girls comfort room,lelz[/quote] can be.:idea:
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ugly_betty]tjayvalrose_02 wrote: i want to be invisible and stay at the girls comfort room,lelz can be.:idea:[/quote] hahah very much indeed...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy