• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

kharen_0023
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

the power that can be back the time..ahaha:lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

nice thread.. haha :thumbsup: the power to read someone's mind.. :lol:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i d like to control the 4 elements in the world^^
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bringing back the old times ..
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

The Fastest Living on Earth
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to have everything that Son Gokou can do. :D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a power to make a person put to a deep sleep specially to the tired people that need to rest from their tiredy work in order to relax them.. ayt?:D
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]I want to have the power to read other peoples mind, so I would know if people are true to me or not, I want to know if they are really sincere or just cheating on me.[/color] [img]http://www.getdollz.com/files/1130.gif[/img]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mmmhhhfff... me wud be Immense Telepathy and Telekenesis.. Like Phoenix of X-men... or Rouge instead, gonna imitate ur power...[/b]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=soul_keeper81]i d like to control the 4 elements in the world^^[/quote] you probably watching [b]"avatar"[/b][/quote] :ninja: I juz want to have a magic wand... and a broom stick... [spoiler]:lol: Like harry potter... :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-19 11:21:15)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

SPELL CASTING :eh: :thumbsup:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read the mind stop the time erase the memory be invisible its thet ok? ;)
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

superman's powers minus the kryptonite
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'd rather to have the power of aang of the avatar the last air bender.. i like to manipulate the 4 elements,

Last edited by -_aNgeLmAn_- (2008-09-20 04:50:20)

frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: invisibility and fly :thumbsup::thumbsup:
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me 2 .. i lyk ang.. the avatar.. =D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

super powers? Invisiblility:P
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would like to have a super power like.. ..invisibility .so that i can spy without being noticed..haha ..strong .ahah ..brainy girl .so that i can be smart enough..ahaha
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]of corz.......[i]invisibility[/i]...hehehe[/b]=D:eh:
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MINDCONTROL[/b][/align] then i contol all your minds :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy