• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

being invisible... so i can sneak in cutting classses..LOL
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

invisible like YM...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well,pause Time, having time to spend anything so I could sleep so long, review, and do whatever I want by not wasting time!!:lol::lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WoW! I'm hoping that if i answer this thread question, i will have my superpowers right away.hahaha I would like to have the powers of THE MAN OF STEAL.
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

power to manipulate time ! :):thumbsup: and to fly !! yeah i want to fly... :) haha lol*
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

power of invisibility and telekinesis,..
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LOL good ones! i also wanna have the power to SHAPESHIFT
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a ability to manipulate time, and turn a cotton into a weapon~[/b] [b] i really like that ability or maybe because i just a lazy one???[/b]
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bend time and space :cool: the ultimate power :eh: i could turn back time , pause , fastforward, rewind, haha :cool:
kylecute007
» n00b
1969-12-31

LIKE THE MAGIC HARRY POTTER HAVE. IT'S SO AMAZING :lol:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kylecute007]LIKE THE MAGIC HARRY POTTER HAVE. IT'S SO AMAZING[/quote] A HARRY POTTER FAN ! :) AHEHE...
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.the power to get read other people's minds!! :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would like to have the ability to read minds & change them :eh:
misstinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

interesting topic here. :D i would like to have nullifying power (just like Mikan of Gakuen Alice).:lol: to protect myself against danger and also my loved-ones. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the power of the cullens. =D XDDD reading people's minds, seeing the future of the person and changing the mood of the person beside you. XDD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

"[b]instant transmission[/b]" - like that of Son Goku :arrow: so that I could visit my family back in the Phils. anytime I want. I miss them so much :crybaby:
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice :D I would love to have a power of flying or teleportation like SON GOKU too =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to have X-ray vision!! just kidding! I want to have the power to fly really fast :D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jumping,but not an ordinary jump,try to look jumper movie
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i want to have a meat vision :lol: i mean i want to fly and read minds. :D:thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:21

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy