• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i would like to have a superpowers like Zeus! haha..so whenever someone disobeyed me or fight with me.. one thunderbolt and their [b]DEAD!!![/b] :retard: =D
--AP--
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

[b]mean is teleporting power and travel through time [/b] awesome
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] for me, i like to have, mind reading ability and teleporting powers[/b]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna hav d power that can destroy and kill me enimies!haha lolzz
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i would be wonderwoman!!
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to be a [b]wizard[/b].. i also want to know if the start of the end will come..in 2012, [quote][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc6Jhw_0aIY[/url][/quote]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wnt to fly.. or having the power of invisibility :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to have a power that can destroy the Earth =D Just kiddin, I want to have a power to stop the time =)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i want to be [b]invisible[/b] so i can hide from my teacher scold me :P[/sup] [sup]em also want to have power liek magic[witch] =D.[/sup]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like to have teleportation power and i would like to have the [b]nature[/b] power.. =D :lol: :D so that i can save the :globe: =) :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1)[/b] To control the [color=skyblue][u]air[/u][/color] element. [b]2)[/b] To travel through times. :clock: [b]3)[/b] To go anywhere i want without wasting my [u]money[/u] and my [u]time[/u]. [b]4)[/b] To be [s]invisible[/s] :wasted: [b]5)[/b] To read someone's mind :thumbsup:
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: mine would be the power of decay.. : if i touch a living thing with bare hands, it would decay.. : if metal, it would rust.. : hehe..
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the ability of seeing everything, even inside your mind.. :rolleyes: the ability to transport =D (that means i could go anywhere i want to on-time! =D then finally, the ability to know everything.. no no no.. i dun want to be a genius ahmm.. telekinesis.. invisibility, and the one i crave the most, flying... all people are like this penguin ====>:penguin: we cant fly.. :crybaby:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: with dom. i like to read minds. immortality is my 2nd option, if possible.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to the place i want i just one click... :lol:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The Power To Read People's Minds. =D It Just Happens To Be I'm Curious What Other Persons Think Or What They Have In Mind. :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a mind-reader and a flying invisible man!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Rogue & Hayden's powers.
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awts...fly fly fly.!!!! =D
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... fly...maybe...:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy