• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

anna_0004
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

me, im checking first my cellphone, and go back to sleep again :D :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Check my cellphone then watch t.v/wash my face . :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

look for the time :)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look for my phone.:lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also turn off d alarm. :) [/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

open my ftalk acc.... :D then i take a bath! :D hhihiii :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

think about what's for breakfast :drool:
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check some messages on my phone. :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pray to God . . . :lol:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

check my cellphone then head downstairs and eat breakfast while watching T.V..:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Open my eyes. :D [/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check moi Cellphone if there's a message. :eh:
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

open my pc..^^ :D
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

go to the bathroom :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Brush my teeth. :D [/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i remember her then i go back to sleep again...
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

read my the text msg's i recieve...and watch movie, then i sleep agian :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

check my cp for new messeges. =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

run to the bathroom and pee my guts out :o :lol:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

streching my body :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy