• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

amaine_cute
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

watch my cellphone and do some stretching in my body..
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

The first thing I've done this morning when I woke up... is getting my fon under the bed... :crybaby: My fon fell down on the bed... I checked the time in my fone... I woke up in the room of my friend in Pampanga Then I prepare to went here in Manila because I have a work...
expekelekpek
» n00b
1969-12-31

stand up and go to bathroom
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

praying.:) thanking GOD for my life. :D brush my teeth , wash my face ..
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] [quote=shekinah.xoxo]praying. thanking GOD for my life. brush my teeth , wash my face ..[/quote] :o really?! how good you are.. :eh: :idea: topiC: :arrow: look for my cellphone cause sometimes it fell from the bed.. :wallbash: [/b][/align]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uh.. in sat. and sun., i was obligated to fix the bed in schooldays, i always dilly-dally inside the bathroom before taking a shower that's why it took me hours to get fixed for school.. haha.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Check my cp. :thumbsup:[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]check on mah cute lil cellphone...[/b][/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

open my eyes and wash my face to wake up my spirit.. :eh::eh:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

turning off d alarm in my CP n go to the bathroom :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i'm looking on mah cp. if it's not yet mah time to wake up, i sleep again. but if it is, i wake up and pray. :)[/b]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thinking of [i]him..[/i][/b] :o:o i go to the bathroom... and brush my teeth
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

First thing i do when i woke up is PRAY. after that, deleting Gm's. :D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. as usual.. PANIC!.. u know y? bcoz for a million times..i fell asleep while studying..! haha. need to studiii..;]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Face the mirror =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:: well.....turn on the snooze button, sleep again and PANIC.... :: TARDINESS has become my middle name... :: lolz...
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll brush my teeth first && wash my face. :eh:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bathing... can make me awake from dreaming... :lol:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]stretching my arms... haha :D[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Open Ma eyes, n then sleep again :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy