• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

arrange my things hehe :thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

i want 2 sleep again :wasted::lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stretch then check the time then sleep again..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

call my bestfriend << Mah daily routine.
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes read my messages
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

switch off the alarm clock :retard:
-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check the time & yawn..haha
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

call my bestfriend << Mah daily routine.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

checked my phone. :D
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to the toilet :penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

as usual, switched off the alarm =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off the alarm clock open my eyes
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]geee. open my eyes. :][/b]
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Check the time and sleep again. :retard:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

put my laptop/computer on, then brush my teeth, :D :wasted:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Open my eyes. :/ :thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Open my eyes. check my cellphone
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

call mah bestfriend < Mah daily routine.
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Open eyes,go to bathroom :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Open my eyes. check my cellphone check my emails
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy