• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

go to the bathroom.......=|
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

open my eyes and pray ;]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

check the clock, and turn on the computer, check fstalk, fs, and eat my breakfast :lol::lol::lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm usually hungry when i wake up every afternoon... I work 11p-8a mla time so when i wake-up i would like to eat...
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in weekdays, go to school... in weekends... jump off the bed and write vandals on my wall then turn on the computer and go online.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

right now... I am grabbing my mouse =D can't get rid of being offline :wallbash: :penguin:
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to nanix84... me tooo... so addicted to internet stuffs
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

open my eyes and stretch those lazy bones! :D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check my fone.. turn on the computer toc heck ftalk.. and fs ! :) ahihi
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

open my eyes,,turn off the alarm of the cp,,go to bathroom
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| facewash, and toothbrush.. and after 1 hour.. take my breakfast..
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mag GM..hehehe..then text my baby..:p
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

opening my cellphone if there is a msg.
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]the first thing i do when i woke up?[/align] [align=center]:rolleyes:[/align] [align=center]:arrow: checking up my cellphone and im deleting the gm's[/align] [align=center]:lol:[/align]
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Check my cellphone, Off the alarm clock :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]check the cellphone and think about breakfast.[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

check my cp for new messages ;)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i pray.thanks God for a new life
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]1st thing 2 do is 2 open my eyes xD haha.[/align]
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

open my eyes..lolz.. check my fone.. check my face in the mirror.. then go to the bathroom..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy