• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

cuty.franz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

[align=center][b] Open the TV and chek the time.. hehehe [/b][/align]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

i stretch my arms and remove morning glory :lol: then go straight to the bathroom.
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes :o :o :o
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

open my eyes && turn off alarm.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kick my pillow =D nyahahaha
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

study for science haha
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes and stretch my arms
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check mah cp... then go back to sleep... hehehhe...
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes & check my mobile =D
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: 1stly open my eyes.. pray. check my phone... for the time..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes stretch my arms & check my cellphone =D =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Check my cellphone and see what time is it? :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Call my bestfriennd. [/b] << Daily Routine.
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Get up. :| :/ ..................
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

check the time,....then go take a nap :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]switched off the alarm of my mobile[/b] =)
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Checking[/b] mah fone...
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go to bathroom...haha...:P:P
crishtien22ezila
» n00b
1969-12-31

. .checking my phone and the time at the same time.. :lol:
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check my cellphone and read the unread messages. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy