• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

iRu kaRa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

meditate.for.a.couple.of.seconds^-^ harhar
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

my pillows :lol: :lol: :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

open my eyes and look for my fone if there are messages
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pray and thank god that im still alive...[/b]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I stretch. Well, that's what most of us do all the time when we wake up.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I looked at my cellphone. :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look for my phone!
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm... open my eyes... turn off my alarm clock!! den sleep again... harhar! :evil:
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've open my eyes i try to see but i'm blinded by the white light i can't remember how i can't remember why i'm lyin to night!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Brush my teeth. :D [/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pray of course =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

look at my cpcpcpcpcp.. scan messages. o yeha.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Stretching my body. :) [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i check my fone.. ^^..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I look at the clock then sleep agen :]]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

excerxicing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

check mah phone...:D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

check my fone on what time it is already.. and if there is a text message..
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: turn off my alarm
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i open my eyes.. then stretch!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy