• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

open my eyes!! and pray to God!
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Open eyes,go to bathroom,check the time :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Open my eyes. :) [/b][/font]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]find my fone and call my :eh: [/b] :D :D :D [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

wash my face then check my phone.. :eh: :penguin:

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-23 00:01:35)

vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Checking my cellphone and desktop..=D:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes wash my face check my emails
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

open my eyes and check mah fone...
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]First thing i do when i wake up is..[/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b][u]SLEEP AGAIN.:P[/u][/b][/font]
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

grab my clothes & take a shower,then go on my computer..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Stretching also. ;) [/b][/font]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

turn off my alarm!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: =D
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me.. looking my cp.. ps~ i asked that question to my prof.. then he said.. he always play his organ every morning.. :D he's a music lover!! lolz xD ,.
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haahhah.., run cause me already late..^^
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stretch..................:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Turning on d Tv. :) [/b][/font]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Looking at clock then run to the bathroom :lol:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

open my eyes. check my messages/updates sleep a lil more open my eyes again start the day :)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

open my eyes. off the alarm check my messages emails =D =D =D
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

turn on my computer. xD :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy