• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Madtownskate
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

turning off the alarm in my cellphone..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

opened my eyes. pray and then check on my fone
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i actually pray.. it's one of my habits.

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-31 03:43:57)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: celly check.. sumtimes, i sleep agen.. :lol: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i go to the bathroom...[/align] [align=center]hehehehe...:|[/align]
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

checking my cellphone!!!..,, and go to the bathroom
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I check the time, check my celfone, check my email, and check ftalk..haha
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]checking my fone. :D[/u][/i]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sit up, stare for a while then get my towel and eat downstairs :D
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i wake up, i sleep back again. :lol: sleepy.
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)^ OMG same as gcc4426 check my phone , then sleep back again .
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

check the time, turn on my ipod for some music and check also my phone =)
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

turn cp on, check time and calculate how many more minutes i could snooze
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same as..cuteukoi..!!
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cheking my fone... and to read my new messages.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Checking my phone.
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Aznfinest]Checking my phone.[/quote] same here
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

check my cellphone =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

opened my eyes, prayed and then got up :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy