• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

I won't wake up even when the clock alarmed i usually set them early so i wont be late for school but when i wake up i just directly go to the bathroom and finish my business
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

i go to the bathroom... and sometimes i sleep again...lol
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

opened my eyes, prayed and then got up go to bathrom and shit
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm check maii phone and take maii breakfast!
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i usually go to our Entertainment room:cool:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the 1st thing i do is wash my face
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

check my cp...=):D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watch the time! heheh... cause em olweizs curious on the time!.,
yabi
» n00b
1969-12-31

check my phone to see wat time is it and if der's any msg,, sometimes i sleep agen..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the first thing i did when i woke up today: showertime .
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i woke up.. the first thing i do is, checking on my celphone.. and reading messages, the second thing is go to shower.. every weekend i open the computer and visiting [b]FRIENDSTERTALK,[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

saying... HAllelujah!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

see if i have new txt messages and check the time... ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this morning, i checked my cellphone to see if anyone was on Yahoo.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-What [b]Exactly[/b] I do- -Open my Eyes,Move a little to the side- Try to standup-Standup-Brush my teeth..and so on.. hahah..[i]sounds really weird[/i] :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] pick up ma fone under ma pillow. :lol: [/b][/color]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check my phone..=)
abaver
» n00b
1969-12-31

checkin my phone if someone special are txtin me! 0904171187 hahaha..:lol:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I first pray to God ^^:D and prepare for going to scchool^^:D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

opened my eyes a minute... then continue sleep again.. teeheee... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy