• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

reviewed for my test haha
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Go into the bathroom. :globe: :penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

go to the CR and urinate :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Reading newspapers or magazines sumtyms. :) [/b][/font]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lol open mi eyes.. :] :lol:[/b]

Last edited by karhentOt (2009-01-23 23:31:37)

chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: turn off my mp3. :D
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

check my phone. :D
myxblack:)ey
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: ------------:rose: chEck d tiMe && cEllphOnE then text :eh: :rose: ------------:rose:
mm11
» n00b
1969-12-31

i open m eyes. jukx. i look up the mess. in my cp.:D
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

get the remote control and watch television
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy