• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

neverloved15
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

[quote=the_legend_killer]check my cellphone =D[/quote] same here! :lol: and think of him! haha..lol
banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

i pray 1st when i woke up :D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always check my cellphone if there are delayed msgs. if there is, i always seach for chris' texts. :)
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

the first thing i usually do is to exercie then check up my cellphone if their is a message...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aside of checking my cellphone i also check whats the time =)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Everybody always checks their phone everytime they wake up, for time, new messages, missed calls etc.. For those who doesn't have a phone, they always check their eyes for morning stars.. ^_^
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*squeesh* *squeesh* fix my bed..ahaha:D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ermm.. first thing I do?.. wash my face and eat. :3
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

get my cp. and txt my friends. :) [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]

Last edited by pink.ikay.18. (2008-09-06 23:03:02)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

get the remote and Watch TV. :P
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

sleep again lol... :wallbash:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woke up thed .. laying in the bed :lol:
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]CuTeUkoi[/b] turning off the alarm in my cellphone..[/quote] :arrow: i agree! that's the first thing i will do.. =) [b]turning off my noisy alarm in my cp![/b] =D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

checking up my cp ..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

going to teh bathroom and make some pee pee hahahaha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=neverloved15]and think of him![/quote] I wonder who you are talking to as "him" :lol: @T: I will go back to sleep :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this morning, my puppy woke me up. so i had to go take him out to potty.
faeamigleo
» n00b
1969-12-31

check my phone!! :D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]woke up thed .. laying in the bed :lol:[/quote] same with me. . haha :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I smile to start my day right then I pray. Check my fone then make my bed.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy