• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

:D Take a few step going to the CR and wash my face and toothbrush and and get some smoke..hahah waAaAahh :D:thumbsup:
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

the first thing I do when I woke up is PRAY.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

looking at the clock.
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well i Stare at and MASTURBATE hehee
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to the bathroom ^^
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The first thing i do when I'm woke up... is checking my cellphone's time and if there's a message and a miss call :D
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

checks what time is it... then at the same time, i check my cellphone to delete some GM's and pray... Sometimes, i sleep back again =D=D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

turn off the alarm in my phone, check the time and check my phone for some messages. :D
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sit for a while and den get my towel and take a bath..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]look for milk & then find something to eat[/b][/color]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sleep again :mad: :mad:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shelldon]Well i Stare at and MASTURBATE hehee[/quote] :lol: nice habit [hr] the first thing for me is cleaning my bed. :D
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Open my PC, hehehe sumtyms PRAY. :)
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i open my eyes and go to a mirror. brush my hair and go back to sleep. :)
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shelldon]Well i Stare at and MASTURBATE hehee[/quote] thats yer daily routine? omg. :o
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fix my bed... and brush my hair
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I check the time.[/b]
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

open my eyes, close it, and sleep some more.
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Comb my hair Wash my face Goggle Eat Brush my teeth and take a bath [/b]
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

look at my cp ... clock then push up-- i think 5 push up will do .. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's the first thing you do when you woke up?? hehe! :) first thing is checking my cellphone to delete GM's hehe! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy