• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's my reason. Or perhaps it's just the overwhelming boredom that ensues high school and college classes, when the need to do something other than play that video game you've already beat countless times is just insatiable... Many people are addicted to the internet, and most of the time don't even realize it. I'll admit - a couple years ago, I was an addict. I found safety and comfort in my online relationships and was more comfortable in this different realm. I even had a peer say to me during the chitchats that there is no such thing as an internet addiction. It's not an addiction until that activity or thing gets in the way of things that should be set as a priority, such as school, work, outside relationships - well. it affect the activities of my daily living... now.... yeah.. i admit im an internet addict.. how about ya???
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

yhep.! i also admit to myself xD i am seldom online i spend about 3 hours for weekdays den.. 6 hours in weekends..!!
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

after office, immediately upon arriving home i open my laptop for 2 hours, stop to have dinner then spend another 3-5 hours on the net evry single day, rain or shine,come hail or high water, does that make me an internet addict?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

usually... i spent about 20hrs/day.. :crybaby: really.. im always online
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

little.. :D =) :gift: hehehehehe
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

little too.. because i am busy doing school stuff.. :).
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes, i am addictetd to the internet. 6 hour surfing the net and chating with my friends...
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

during weekdays :arrow: 4 hours but sometimes i don't have time coz i'm busy with school works... during weekends :arrow: 8 hours to 10.... :arrow: surfing the net, chatting w/ my parents, playing ol games and doing some cool stuff to kill boredom, research, soundtrip. [spoiler] addicted to internet :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by chezyka02 (2008-08-02 08:21:38)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm online for a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 24 hours. :D certified internet addict here! :D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..yes..!! I admit dat . Lol :lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm not addicted, it's really not that obvious *msacras
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

currently getting addicted
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everyday... basta vacant!!!
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm definitely an [b]Internet addict.[/b]:D never a day goes by without it.:thumbsup:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everydya..aftr doin me assgnments!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm an internet addict!! but not that very addicted like 8 hours online i'm online for a minimum of 1 hir and a maximum for 4 hours my longest was 7 hours i think :lol: i think everyone here in ftalk is an internet addict....:lol:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]i'm an internet addict.. :arrow: 3-4 hours: weekdays. :arrow: 4-5 hours: weekends.[/u]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]During school days -- 1 hour & 30 minutes only. Weekends -- 5 hours & 30 minutes. Yea.. I'm kinda intenet addict.. Haha.[/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm a certified net addict!!! :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8 hours a day lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy