• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Babiiedee357
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

i spend like 5-6 hrs. infront of the comp.ahahha! :lol:
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

last vacation i spend my 12hour in front of my comp evreyday but now. during school day i just spend 1 or 2 and 3-4 hours during weekends
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waah. i'm not an internet addict. and i don't wanna be iNet addict :(
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.. I'm [b]Internet[/b] and [b]ftalk[/b] addict.. :eh:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm guilty :ninja: ...heheheh,,,... :lol: :thumbsup: internet addict here :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..I try to use the internet for just two hours, but end up in 7 hours.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well.. 2 - 5 hours. ^^
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes day-time :arrow: 6-8 hrs :D nyt-tym :arrow: 2-3 hrs :D
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me too.... WeekDays :arrow: 3-4 hours.....internet and chat WeekEnds :arrow: 2-3 hours... :D _______________________________ [quote]Underconstruction.....[/quote]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe, i go on the internet 7 hours a day =P
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

juzt 2 hrs a day.......but im not that addict...haha... :lol:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im deffinetely a internet addict... i do it from 7am to 10pm......
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes cause all of my free time that i consumed is all just for internet :lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

2-3 hrs a day!!! :lol:
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH!!!!!! :drool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by 3m0t10nal (2008-08-15 09:26:58)

_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes. Computers are tools of the century.
danecute72
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup.. im very addict.. maybe in one day.. im using computer in 15 hours..
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahummm... 5 to 8 hours a day.. :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah, I am. I just hope I won't get addicted to the Internet too much that I have to go color-blind liek two of my guy friends. :penguin:
slash.OrCenx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm. I still haven't slept since Friday spending time online (I think I got 2 or 3 hours of sleep since Friday). Coffee helps a lot, lots and lots of coffee. I spend probably 10++ during weekends, and more than 4 during weekdays. I know my practice isn't healthy, but man, I can't help it. :wasted:

Last edited by slash.OrCenx (2008-08-16 19:23:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy