• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

I spend almost 6 hours daily :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[b]hmmm not rili. i know my limitations.[/b] [spoiler]if i dont have any monies left. :lol:[/spoiler]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes im frndstertalk addict :D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

On a scale i'm 7/10 :D :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]On a scale i'm 7/10[/quote] same here =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im a liar if i says no.. =D
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]not so![/b] :D:D:D but sometimes!
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mostly l l> :thumbsup:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats a big yes. :wasted:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah iam... because it is so addictive... i spend my time on the front of the pc almost a day...
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Absolutely, YES :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No But i'm a final fantasy addict :thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]im a liar if i says no..[/quote] i agree 2 you mz xiru
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
anette16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...super addict. :D:thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Super addict.................:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mG]Super addict.................[/quote] i agree addict in friendstertalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy