• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

yah.. thatsz y i reallt miss internt when i hav a class.. :cry:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

yah im an internet addict... when i started in 1st yr. highschool up to now when i am in 2nd yr... i can't resist the joy brings it to me... :D :D

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-10-23 00:11:03)

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmmm m an internet addict but i only spend 3 hours a day with it.. my eyes hurt if i use the computer for more than 4 hrs... :crybaby:
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

internet addict? umm.. yah.. because i'm like change codes XD
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, i've got a laptop, so getting online is pretty easy... I'm Logged on in every Chatting Service, Forum or Friend Activity Groups 24/7... But i don't check it out everyday, i just look at the computer when it *DINGS*, that means something is up and new... But during the weekends, after i study, the minimum of 6hrs and maximum of 24hrs is my Status... I may say, im a bit addicted to the World Wide Web... :thumbsup:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]If I play MMORPGs, maximum of 15hours a day.. If Not, Maximum of 8 Hours. =) [/color][/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] YES! :D my world revolves in internet! :lol: [/b] [/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, I am an internet addict. As much as I hate technology, I don't think I could live without a net connection. I love being able to find "anything" that comes to my mind. The internet is really a useful learning tool when you're feeling creative. =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no im not:) [img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/blessing.gif[/img]
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i am :D i can learn everything from cyber .
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm definitely addicted to anime :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm also a net addict. around 6 hrs. a day. :O
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah! i luv surfing the net.=)
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea im so addicted 2 it :)) my mum confescate my laptop =)) and mei dad buy m a new 1... my dad spoiled me much :lol::lol:
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]Well im also a Internet Addict[/b][/u] [b][u]I spend[/b][/u] [b][u]3 Hours in Chat[/b][/u] [b][u]8 Hours in Online Gaming[/b][/u] [b][u]And Finally 2 Hours for Friendster[/b][/u]
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

absolutely yes! evryday i use it ^^ no internet no life, maybe... XD
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely [b]YES![/b] I feel sick if within one day I don't use internet or computer... A computer and an internet is a part of my life... :wow:
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Of cors, i browse d net 12 hours a day. :wallbash:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

absolutely yes. :D i spend 2 to 3 hours during schooldays and 4 to 6 hours during weekends or if there's no classes. :)
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

um, kinda.. heheh..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy