• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

jaschii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

i spend only 2-4 hrs a day :)) well i guess im an I@ddict ! xdd
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

10 hours.. hehehehehe! i can't live without FTALK!
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at weekend 12 hours hehe
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anytime when i can use the internet :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im an addict to computers... I play it the whole full day!! 8:00 Am To 11:00 Pm.. hehe :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh... em one opf dem.. em also an internet addict.. lolx. i do spend 2-3 hourzs 4 weekdays.. den 5-7 hours eberry weekends... ~juliene~
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: ahmm,.mine i only spent 5 hours surfing the net,.. if i exceeded more than 5 hours,..,surely that i will have a migraine for the whole day!!! :P
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

i go on every singlee day. and like when school starts this sept. my parents said that ii can't go on during school days anymore, 'cause ii have to get my grades up. bummer. :angry::penguin::ninja:
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

almost an 17 hours.. coz where ever i go.. i have my laptop with me,,
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup i admit that i am addicted to internet! everyday i go on the internet, except sometimes on weekends.. > weekdays: 6-9 hours... hehe....< >Reason why its so long: its coz in dubai..oops, i wast supposed to say where i live, nvm.. ye, in dubai, i hav no school! its still summer vacation!< > Other things I can say about it: most of the time im awake, im in the pc!< >weekends: maybe 0-4 hours.....< > Reason why its shorter than weekdays: coz i have to spend time with my family and go to malls and stuff< > Other things I can say about it: so my fave days are at weekdays!< so im a Certified Internet Addict! cant live without it!

Last edited by hello9055 (2008-08-25 15:40:28)

gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yeah.. because dis is my past time[/b]=)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me ? ? Uhm. . Hell yeah ! ! :lol:
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

YAH.! i was grounded...not using teh internet for i week...it was awful.!!!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]` yeahhh uber~ im spending lots of time surfing and surfing!! ~~~[/b][/color]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes..when i already join the friendstertalk... hehee addicted..n net=)
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes im addicted in internet.. internet!!!!:D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]yup! i am an [b]internet addict[/b]. during vacation, i spend 13-16 hours a day on the pc. during school days, whenever my parents aren't around. lolx. that's y my grades are high bcuz i don't get that much time on the computer during school days. and since they're always around, o onli get to be online for 0-2 hours. but if they go home late, i'm oweix online.[/color]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes^^..im an internet addict too^^ i spend 7 hours (sometimes) at internet^^
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yesh... I spend 15hours everyday :crybaby::crybaby:
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]yah..super..specially during weekends!!waaah!!sometimes,whole day,sometimes half day.:D[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy