• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[b]yeah, i admit........net addict hir...[/b]:D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

more like 3-5 hours every weekend...:)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes, im online almost 20hrs a day.
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

3hrs during weekdays almost 12hrs in weekends .. sometimes i don't sleep because of FStalk
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at first i was.. i even dont sleep at nights..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... i'm not =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ABSOLUTELY[b] YESS![/b] :D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOLZ of corz!! 3 hours in :arrow: weekdays 5 hours in :arrow: weekend
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes I am an internet bhoi :D
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=DIm a certified addict lol 13-16 hrs a day (need to update my forum night and day imao :D )
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uh..yeh..me too..i cant help ma self..i'm addicted..:wallbash:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhmmpp! not so :D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to be honest, yes. i am an internet addict. it's my habit everyday.
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Weekdays -> 5 hrs :arrow: Weekends -> 12 hrs certified net addict here! :thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup =D=D=D=D =) since i learn how :D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am an internet addict.. i spend 5 hours every weekdays and 6 every weekends... :lol: =)
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't really know if i am. i know that i use the internet maybe 3-4 times a week i use it, sometimes, in the morning, for 1-3 hrs. i spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon, "sometimes also" but more often i spend it 5 - 9 hours at night. "am i addict to it?"
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Yeah 100% im an addict in internet.. :thumbsup:
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

On weekdays: 2-3 hours only cause I've got to do my hw's. On weekends: hmm. maybe 5-10hrs:)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

only during the summer :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy