• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

absolutely, [b]YES[/b] =D
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[align=center]:arrow: I'm an [b]Internet Addict[/b] :eh: :arrow: [u]School Days[/u] - [i]minimun[/i] of [b]8 hours[/b] ;) :arrow: [u]Weekends[/u] - [i]minimum[/i] of [b]12 hours[/b] ;][/align]
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SUPER. über the LONGEST was 15 hours !! whew. i spend a LOT of time. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]maybe yes. Haha, bt not that much..[/b] :paranoid:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hell..yea!.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not really..:doubt:..but jesusfreak is :lol:
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]I spend[b] 8-15[/b] hours on week ends except Saturday and none on weekdays[/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]im an addict to fstalk....so does it mean an addict to internet????i think so...[/b][/color]
xobubblegumxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

everyday as soon as i get home from school hehe and then I spend about 9 hours a day if it is weekdays and more than 9 hours a day when its week end :lol:
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol. i admit. sobrang addicted ako sa internet. :)) =D
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Most of teenagers are addicted! haha!! i've tried so many things! i've searched so many articles websites haha and now its boring!! :lol: so boring that i've already tried searching articles about telekenesis and how to make things move! AHAHA! friggin crazy!! =D=D
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] yes! i'm an internet addict [/b][/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: not so... =)=)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..........no.... :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

obviously yes. I can't live without the internet. :retard:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course i am if i don't have internet in my house i'll be like always outside and get bored easily and i can't do anything if i don't have internet :P
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can say that I'm addicted in surfing the net. Can't sleep at night without using the computer. I can use the net even in 18 hours. :P
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup I am an internet addict i surf the net for like 3 hours especially here in ftalk :D:D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]before,almost every 2 hours..today i'll juz spent 1hr and 30 minutes 2x a day..^_^[/color]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yes I am~[/b] I Surf 8 Least 5 Hours a day~~ Hee~~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy