• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[b]when i learned about ftalk i became addictus to net[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

not so... maybe lil addicted haha
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.............
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Defenitely!But I don't spend that much time on it.[/b] I spend 30 min-1 hr on school days onli when I'm resaerching my homework and non-stop 3-5 hrs. when there's no classess..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am internet addict =D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

today hhmm.. still more than 5 hours,
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im friendstertalk addict
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] im one of the internet addicts here!! hehehe!! i always check my mail everyday!! during school season, i only chat with my parents and check my e-mails..only in a short period of time. but during breaks like summer.. im online 24/7.. :D [/b]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*woot. I'm a certified [b]internet adeek.[/b] :wasted: Lawl. But not much. I just use the PC > i'net when I'm bored and when it's vacation. :D So, that's all.
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

today! more than twelve hr.. :wasted:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i im internet addict =D =D
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm absolutely a 100% net addict.. i use the net as long as i want especially when i'm not busy ...just cant help myself clicking on new sites.. and to make the story short... i love computers...:wow:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i im internet addict & friendstertalk addict
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was in FS.. but then here cums FTalk.. morr addicted ...:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendstertalk addict =D =D =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes, i am =D:thumbsup:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

certified!!!!!haha FTALK d best...
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]SUPER INTERNET ADDICT[/b] :eh: [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not so... haha... <---- liar. :lol:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Addict..?. Maybe.. He..he... But, not really... What would I say?. he...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.279 second ]
Privacy Policy