• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Yeah.. sometimes i am.. But for now internet will be stop bcoz of study.. =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

i'm an internet addict! :D i admit it.. i've tried using the internet for 24 hours..it was cool :eh:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes uber... everyday i spend 8 to 15 hrs a day... :thumbsup: :) till dawn...
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yep, I'm totally obsessed. I can't get off the freaking internet!![/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]Yah.. Super.. I think i spend about 15 hours..eheheh Start of 10 am to 12 mid..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am hehehe
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from 3 pm-1 a.m hanep! eyebugs galore! huhuhuh.:crybaby: everyday onlyn.(xcept for ym). HAHAH. tired of chatting. interesting? errm.. i want to be always updated. stopping by in fs.etc. and of course [b]EPTOK[/b]

Last edited by -retired- (2008-12-28 12:17:22)

butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I spend 9 hours a day, 11 hours on weekends...
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am internet adik :wallbash:
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yeah haha!! :eh:[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am internet adik :wallbash: :wallbash:
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i am .. i spend 4 to 5 hours .. =)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's ryt, i'm online evryday. :thumbsup: [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhm. yeah? :eh: sometimes only. iplay games everyday not surf da net. :D
xobubblegumxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am an internet addict! i go online every single day!!! sometimes 24 hours< if not school days and abou 5-8 hours during school days :lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i'm an internet addict .. . 12 hours an day . .
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep. . . probably. . .
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uye. uber mega addict :lol::lol:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

super addict in ftalk =D
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okay. i admit... almost the whole day. except wen im eating! haha,. lol.. and if im watchin sumtin.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 11 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy