• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

_shekinah_
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[b]yes,, but not much[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

[b]Yeah, more dan 10 hours a day. :thumbsup:[/b]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i think i am because my day is not complete when i didn't visit mah accounts. :lol:[/b]
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I can't say that I'm addicted to it since I don't spend that much in front of the computer. That was before. Now, I spend 7-10 hours in front of my computer. :wallbash:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

naah, im not that much. wakoko, actually, for the past 3days, i nvr gt OL. wakoko, oodles of skul work to face. *stress* geez. :penguin:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

many hours.. hahaha,
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i.think.i.am.. ..all.day.when.dont.have.work..
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'am...^_^ day is not complete without net..
elmerskie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i stop because im hungry
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

before... i was like a freaky internet addict.. but i now i'm not an addict anymore... i was from a net rehab last summer that's why.. =D
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.... i'm addicted to internet!!!
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6-11 hours hahaha :) non-stop
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes :lol: i really can't live without internet~ oh gosh :O
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah yah [i]certified net addict[/i] :D it seems that net is my life :lol:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im a internet addict... i love web developing... :o
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naa.. not really.. i became an addict when its friday en saturday only..lolx
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well now.. my maximum time is 10 hrs/day.. huhu..
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. not really.. not until i discovered Ftalk!.. waaaa... hehehe..

Last edited by nikz11 (2008-12-17 20:50:27)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haha. Maybe. I think. But not really. :]]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i am adn internet addict =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 9 queries - 0.152 second ]
Privacy Policy