• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

super addict in ftalk =D =D =D
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

i wasn't before. but, when i got my fs and ftalk account. i got addicted!
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am not. in fact, i seldom go online.
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendstertalk addictive for m3 ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

really gettin addicted with internet. i can spent a whole day with internet :3 lol :lol: especially when i started chattin/openin eptok! xD
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am =D ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i am. =)=)=)=)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yea.. i think i am.. am i? yes i am.. :lol::lol:
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:hmn...I usually spend just 1/2 hour surfing the net. So maybe that doesn't count being an internet addict. But when I reach over my limits, my Mom would scold me.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yea.. definitely.. :D:D:D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am friendstertalk adik :o
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yeah.[/b] I'm one of them. :D[/align]
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah em xo addicted cant live w/o net =D lol
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha yap.... =)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah totally haha and so totally addicted to ftalk...
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i am friendstertalk adik =D =D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]yes i am friendstertalk adik[/quote] Whats your point posting the exact same thing two times! unless your spamming. lol Im not being mean but you really are spamming the forum. Peace! :D --T: Ooooh yes but kinda at Weekdays. Weekends? Defo!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. definitely.. sooopeerr.. =D=D
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am... definitely.. :o
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol certified. sometimes i missed classes because im too sleepy coz i spent the whole night browsing :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy