• ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

mitchterz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

uhm .. haha :lol: on weekdays i spend 2 hrs. in my pc and on weekdays uhm . i think 10 hrz .. :o yeah! that is an enough time to play and play haha :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

oh yes. weekdays..(depends on the work load) morning until evening weekends..afternoon until evening. :lol:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well I'm a web developer so definitely I am an addict. I spend around 10-16 hours on an average daily and can even get longer than that... the rest of my day is just a mere 5 hrs of sleep and a few hours from the few remaining subjects i have at school...
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup! i'm an internet addict! =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]perhaps... lolx... but im in control..[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm online quite everyday wakiwukewuei i really loev internettttzzzzz No wonder why teh telephone bill is so expensive :wallbash:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im soo an internet addict :wallbash:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i am =D (especially when i have a free time :lol:)
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6-10 hours only!:D:eh::eh:
tyljho06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i'm spending 3-4 hrs. surfing the net everyday..hehe!=):paranoid:
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yup as long as im not hungry i can stay online 4ever..lolz
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weekdays.: 3-4hrs. then. weekends: 6-7hrs. :D [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am!!!! :cool: and im proud of it!!! :D hehehehe :P
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. i play computer games and surf the net. so i'll go to 23Hours. :P
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

14 hrs.? :penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

couse i love online , chatting , browsing, uploading, editing, sharing and watching in internet :D without it , i think my day will be worse :o
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am certified internet addict... addict addict addict addict=D
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not really, but I am a [b]homework[/b] addict! :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you could say so... haha
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am.. certified internet addict..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy