• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

hmm, according to my observations, moderators generally maintain the balance of order and justice! :D :thumbsup: but I'm sure they also have their specific duties and rules to abide by and they also help you out whenever they can :ninja: :thumbsup:
Venom
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, supposed to give justice but the link below where is the justice? http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19797&p=2 this is what you got when you protect your self after you try to help then given a sh!t..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ a moderator can be.... unpredictable. :/
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you mean theyr like girl that when having monthly period they become moody for no reason? :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ if that's your point of view, you might be right. but it's not it. :P
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]you mean theyr like girl that when having monthly period they become moody for no reason? :lol:[/quote] Welcome back,Kamandag~
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@topic moderators try to stop disagreements and give consequences. If a member do not want to receive such consequences, then they must observe themselves and their behaviours.
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

moderators teach u 2 improve ur profyl i guess... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

newbie here... :) im glad many members here want to be mods... this will make the life of newbies more easy... but i read someone saying "someday there will be more mods than members" and i think it can happen... for me mods are not for popularity... being a mod carries plenty of responsibilities... so for those who want to be mods... please be sure you'll be a real mod to us newbies... like someone also said... "mods are like our big brothers and sisters"... hoping to have mods like real brothers and sisters here in FTalk... ;) credits to all mods for keeping this forum at peace... :thumbsup: i'm sure that i'll be learning more here in FTalk... GOLDEN RULE: do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you... basically... be friendly and others will do the same... right big brothers and sisters.? hehehehe... =) BIG THANKS to all our mods here... i bow you guyz for doing a great job... this forum is the best... am i speaking off the topic here? sorry if i am... still a newbie... =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me what moderators do?? oh snap hahaha =D well if you i ask me i obliterate spammers making their lives here miserable :D , i love to torment those good for nothing reprobate hypocrites , those who always complains about the forum's imperfectness and those hard-headed members who are refusing to abide with the rules i love to break them down and feed them misery and of course incinerating spam posts and keeping the forum clean and spammer free as possible well its all i can say :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they go as strict as they are. haha. just kidding. peace all mods. haha.
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] I think they are the ones who provide the people to maintain their behaivior in FORUMS, they have the right to edit people :retard: lol , that's what i think eh? [/color] [/b]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just ask. wat is da next rank after FiendsterNewbie.. please reply.. @topic tnx 4 da info.. I'll try even harder
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Friendstertalker. Your current rank. [: BTW. How come there are some moderators who don't have the rank "Moderator" under their names?
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^really :o.can u name them!? or maybe its a retired mod like ate padme,ate feenquegurl,etc..!? im not sure~

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-02 12:06:03)

bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they should help us when we need =)
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all i can say is i salute our mods..though some are really [u]strict[/u].. they are really responsible and they're just doing their jobs in kiping this forum organized. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tnx Moderator1
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ can i be a mod if im online 24/7 here on Ftalk? [s]just asking[/s]:D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whatever happen,mods are still human... They do mistake either... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:07

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy