• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

how can i qualfy as a mod?
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]that dpends on d admin, if he likes u to be a mod, he will..but i thnk post counts too..no chance if u barely post here.. and mod cant delete sigs nor acct..only admin has d privilege to do it.. mod can only delete threads, topics, move, edit locked topics.. :D [/b]
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=humandoll'RIA]how can i qualfy as a mod?[/quote] [i]^_^ Do you wanna be a mod? You can take my place. :D :rose: [/i]
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][quote=humandoll'RIA]how can i qualfy as a mod?[/quote] [i]^_^ Do you wanna be a mod? You can take my place. :D :rose: [/i][/quote] [b]lol, i thnk shes qualified.. =) =) [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][quote=humandoll'RIA]how can i qualfy as a mod?[/quote] [i]^_^ Do you wanna be a mod? You can take my place. :D :rose: [/i][/quote] if its alright with the other mods then the pleasure is mine to accpt it thanks thou ;) also thanks sis stylish [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/ththfoyourinfo.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i always see the posts of humandoll'IRA. she's like everywhere. hahaha.. unfortunately admin was away for quite some time. we dont know when he will be back

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-10-21 06:18:46)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. i always see the posts of humandoll'IRA. she's like everywhere. hahaha.. unfortunately admin was away for quite some time. we dont know when he will be back[/quote] haha its ria hehe nweiz its ok..im just boosting my post to have a higher posts...
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Which is the highest? Promoter,Addict,Moderator,Elite or Freak?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jIO]Which is the highest? Promoter,Addict,Moderator,Elite or Freak?[/quote] lol. hahaha.. the highest is the Admin. :lol: second to it is a Moderator. i think the highest for the member ranks is the Elite. am i right?
huckleberry15
» n00b
1969-12-31

its kinda fun to a mod... ow well... where will i be a mod... just wondrin' :)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ Just PM admin.. :eh: `
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hy, how i wish i'll be a mod.*ambitious* well,yer works kinda tiring yet fun! is there any qualifcations on how to become a mod? is only mr.admin has the right to hire a mod?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]hy, how i wish i'll be a mod.*ambitious* well,yer works kinda tiring yet fun! is there any qualifcations on how to become a mod? is only mr.admin has the right to hire a mod?[/quote] ^_^ Wow! Is it your ambition? Great! I don't know about qualifications.. But what about if you try it first.. Hehe.. Only admin can hire you. :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmmm, i would love to be a moderator too..ive been wishing to be one! :D :D.. i think (*still thinking...) im qualified for the job! (wushuu! its like applying for a real job!! :eh:)..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe when i was new hir, i was so curious about moderators and what's the deal with it coz ive seen this thread b4 and i can see others saying that they wanna be 1. so i even googled the meaning of it :lol: anywhoo. in my opinion, i think being a moderator is good coz i'll be open to most things than normal members, u'll surely talk to other people formally and learn from other fellow members and mods. and for me the best thing about it is you can use this experience for ur future life, i mean if u wanna be a business person, u have to be patient and all that. so long to explain :P hmm. but i dont wanna be a mod ryt now :D coz there's still issue and i dont want to get that too if ever i become a mod.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dudes. its not that easy to be a mod specially if you're members are not good followers. lol. but if you really want to be one... work hard. :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me..the main goal of a moderator is to help and erase such ignorance about tweakings of profile...sharing scripts..and the most important is..understand such newbie...
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe yer right but i want challenges..harhar..well,maybe that's not the right time for me to become a mod..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great powers comes with great responsibility :arrow: i think that quote applies if your a mod. =)
dayat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]great powers comes with great responsibility :arrow: i think that quote applies if your a mod. =)[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:13

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy