• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

And it's not that easy esp for me.. people always think that i'm kj. hehe [but it's okay for me. just doing a job] ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=lovelyjoy]what does a cursed moderator do?[/quote] As for FoRsAkEnKiD, he is just testing the cursed status. :) I just dunno how long he's deciding to curse himself and get all that punishment.[/quote] Yup, just testing it. Anybody here wanna test it too? Just give me a PM and ill immediately Curse you. =D Oh btw, since May 5, 2006 up until now, i have 'eaten' a total estimate of 80,000 ads/popups. :wasted: Ill uncurse myself when i reach 1,000,000. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=Padme][quote=lovelyjoy]what does a cursed moderator do?[/quote] As for FoRsAkEnKiD, he is just testing the cursed status. :) I just dunno how long he's deciding to curse himself and get all that punishment.[/quote] Yup, just testing it. Anybody here wanna test it too? Just give me a PM and ill immediately Curse you. =D Oh btw, since May 5, 2006 up until now, i have 'eaten' a total estimate of 80,000 ads/popups. :wasted: Ill uncurse myself when i reach 1,000,000. :lol:[/quote] Hahahaha! I can be cursed anytime too, but since i don't like the av, id rather maintain my status not being cursed. lol
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hey your not a [b]agent[/b] now your an [b]elite[/b] i wish i can experience how to be that rank :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]^hey your not a [b]agent[/b] now your an [b]elite[/b] i wish i can experience how to be that rank :eh:[/quote] Well.. you have a new rank: [b]friendsterfalker[/b] :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Oh btw, since May 5, 2006 up until now, i have 'eaten' a total estimate of 80,000 ads/popups. :wasted: Ill uncurse myself when i reach 1,000,000. :lol:[/quote] Charles, you are really something.. :lol: How long do you think that'll take before you reach 1,000,000?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=Padme][quote=lovelyjoy]what does a cursed moderator do?[/quote] As for FoRsAkEnKiD, he is just testing the cursed status. :) I just dunno how long he's deciding to curse himself and get all that punishment.[/quote] Yup, just testing it. Anybody here wanna test it too? Just give me a PM and ill immediately Curse you. =D Oh btw, since May 5, 2006 up until now, i have 'eaten' a total estimate of 80,000 ads/popups. :wasted: Ill uncurse myself when i reach 1,000,000. :lol:[/quote] No need to pm I wanna try also :lol: I just want if it is fun :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]No need to pm I wanna try also :lol: I just want if it is fun :lol:[/quote] You really wanna try? i can do it for you. hehe :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Stay on topic guys. :) @T: we remind people..who will sometimes be forgetful..

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-23 04:53:44)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]You really wanna try? i can do it for you. hehe :lol:[/quote] Yes :lol: [quote=lucknskill]Stay on topic guys. :) @T: we remind people..who will sometimes be forgetful..[/quote] Sorry about that but do have also the authoriry to remind mods for being forgetful?! It sounds like embarrasing but I think that's legit?!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=lucknskill]Stay on topic guys. :) @T: we remind people..who will sometimes be forgetful..[/quote] Sorry about that but do have also the authoriry to remind mods for being forgetful?! It sounds like embarrasing but I think that's legit?![/quote] Yes, we do it all the time. Mods reminding mods. We are just human. ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe.. sorry for that :wallbash:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Heheh. Sorry, my post started the offtopic posts. :/ But ill just answer some of the posts for me. [quote]Sorry about that but do have also the authoriry to remind mods for being forgetful?! It sounds like embarrasing but I think that's legit?![/quote] Of course, just like lucknskill said, we do that too. I think everybody else can do that too, for as long as you do it in a nice way. =| [quote]How long do you think that'll take before you reach 1,000,000?[/quote] Im not sure how long that will be. Ill do the math later. :D [quote]No need to pm I wanna try also lol I just want if it is fun lol[/quote] So is it ok if i curse you for a day starting tomorrow? :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Waaaa! :retard: [quote=cip6192]^hey your not a [b]agent[/b] now your an [b]elite[/b] i wish i can experience how to be that rank :eh:[/quote] Ei cip, thanks for envying my rank (jokes), but honestly im not a mod b/c maybe you're thinking that im hiding my real status. hehe [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=Padme]How long do you think that'll take before you reach 1,000,000?[/quote] Im not sure how long that will be. Ill do the math later. :D[/quote] I'm thinking that you want it forever. hehe.. jokes nii-chan! [b]@lucknskill:[/b] sorry for the off-topic. just carried away. hehe
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

aries is resigning??????? why??????? whats an elite? 2nd to the admin?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ aries is resigning because of.. uhm. ask him :| FriendsterElite is a friendstertalk rank depending on the number or posts.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@sis mizel, lol =D You're now the second to the admin. :worthy: :lol: :arrow: Clean those messy threads, posts and topics.. Hunt spammers. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mods are like maids [well not actually] who do the cleaning of messy works done by naughty children
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Maids... that sounded a bit odd. :lol: Nice description Aries, now I think of us as a janitor fish. Don't ask, i dunno why I thought of that. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. maids. coz they take care of the whole house [which symbolizes the forums]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:47

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy