• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

yvoxiz_218
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

:arrow: [b]make lives of spammers miserable! lol. =D [/b] [quote]As a moderator you're granted special powers and permissions to enforce the forum rules and keep the forum well organized. The moderator controls/links are located on the bottom left of the particular forum/topic, where he/she can move/delete/close/open/stick discussions A moderator is also able to change user account information in a case of profanity or other circumstances.[/quote] [b] and lots of moderator rules at the backstage.[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]make lives of spammers miserable! lol. =D [/b][/quote] Wahaha! They deserve it. =D [b]>>[/b] A moderator in this forum has [i]the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]make lives of spammers miserable! lol. =D [/b][/quote] Nyaha! :lol: well not only spammers but also those who doesn't follow forum rules and keeps on violating them.
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when to become a mod?? and wat does Friendster [b]fReAk[/b], [b]Addict[/b], [b]Cursed[/b].. etc mean?
lovelyjoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what does a cursed moderator do?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lovelyjoy]what does a cursed moderator do?[/quote] wew.. :D :D a cursed moderator?? :paranoid: :o =D =D I think he/she must be a special mod.. :P :P :eh:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey not only the mods i've seen an [b]agent[/b] too :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lovelyjoy]what does a cursed moderator do?[/quote] I guess you're talking about FoRsAkEnKiD? Actually a "cursed" status means you are under punishment. When you are given the cursed status, you get pop-ups everytime you load FTalk. And i believe while cursed you are unable to change your display photo. As for FoRsAkEnKiD, he is just testing the cursed status. :) I just dunno how long he's deciding to curse himself and get all that punishment.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=exepect]when to become a mod?? and wat does Friendster [b]fReAk[/b], [b]Addict[/b], [b]Cursed[/b].. etc mean?[/quote] All of those are ranks.. and they are based on how much is your post count
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhhhhhhhh.........thats why so many are posting and posting commnets! and how can you get a reputation? -- whats that uberly large siggy? -- [color=red]Posts Merged. Avoid double posting and resize your signature.[/color] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-06-21 08:59:39)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please don't double post.. [quote]ahhhhhhhhh.........thats why so many are posting and posting commnets! and how can you get a reputation?[/quote] but spamming is not necessary. so don't post unless related to the topic.. and for the reputation. proceed here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t4726-%2ANEW%2A-Reputation-System.html[/url] [quote]whats that uberly large siggy?[/quote] you're siggy is too large. there is a maximum size for a siggy here. please check rules
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hey, caught double posting! :wasted: [quote=cip6192]hey not only the mods i've seen an [b]agent[/b] too :P[/quote] lol :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Hey, caught double posting! :wasted: [quote=cip6192]hey not only the mods i've seen an [b]agent[/b] too :P[/quote] lol :lol:[/quote] Hehe.. the highest rank so far [excluding the mods and admin]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]what would be my rank if im not a mod? lol. However, admin didn't specify how many posts each rank need to attain such. Might be the cause of spamming. And the Cursed Moderator rank? He cursed himself, just for fun i think? :lol: [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is my answer... A short kiddy story... We are the [b]Police[/b] known as the [i]Assassins[/i] who jumps and raids your topics at night and check if any law breakers are abiding with the evil overlords named [b]SPAM[/b], [b]FLAM[/b], [b]STUDLYCAPS[/b] and the most powerful one... [b]RULE BREKERS[/b] We as the [b]Police[/b] try to maintain order until our master Master "Admin" is ready to attack. In "LAME" man terms :eh: We moderators are the ones who keep the forum clean with the help of sir admin. Rule breaks equals to no tolerance. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-21 09:19:29)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ and the invasion of multiple accounts![/b]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]^ and the invasion of multiple accounts![/b][/quote] oh? really? i guess moderators had a lot of responsibilities maintaining the forum eh?
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

how many moderator there are? does the admin choose you to become a moderator?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yvoxiz_218]how many moderator there are? does the admin choose you to become a moderator?[/quote] 1) The List... (Current Moderators) [quote][b]New Member Introduction:[/b] '-'LoisFuLL'-', aRies04991, Glamour, james_cuteoo2, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Lounge:[/b] FeenQueGurL_08, Glamour, lucknskill, theejhay [b]Friendster Underground:[/b] '-'LoisFuLL'-', FeenQueGurL_08, lucknskill, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Show Off:[/b] Ephemeral, james_cuteoo2 [b]Contests and Events:[/b] aRies04991, FoRsAkEnKiD, kikay_girl, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Tricks and Tutorials: [/b]alvin_bilian, eehjhay, Ephemeral, FeenQueGurL_08, feruzz, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Add-Ons:[/b] eehjhay, icekandi, theejhay [b]Friendster Graphics:[/b] eehjhay, FeenQueGurL_08, icekandi, james_cuteoo2, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Blogs:[/b] eehjhay, FoRsAkEnKiD [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS]:[/b] eehjhay, Ephemeral, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Layouts [Overlay]:[/b] eehjhay, Ephemeral, FeenQueGurL_08, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Help:[/b] eehjhay, Ephemeral, eykalsyamim, FeenQueGurL_08, meng.o3 [b]Friendster Overlay:[/b] eehjhay [b]Chit-Chat: [/b]Glamour, james_cuteoo2, kikay_girl, xpHoenix_26 [b]News and Gossip:[/b] james_cuteoo2, Padme, xpHoenix_26 [b]Fun Corner:[/b] '-'LoisFuLL'-', meng.o3, SymphOny XII [b]Lifestyle:[/b] icekandi, Padme, SymphOny XII [b]Fashion:[/b] kikay_girl, Padme [b]School: [/b]aRies04991, booqalixeta♥ [b]Boys and Girl's Corner: [/b]aRies04991, Glamour, kikay_girl, SymphOny XII [b]Anime and Manga: [/b]FoRsAkEnKiD, Glamour [b]Music:[/b] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, FoRsAkEnKiD [b]Movies:[/b] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, Padme [b]TV:[/b] troylee, Padme, xpHoenix_26 [b]Games:[/b] FoRsAkEnKiD, lucknskill [b]Tech Corner:[/b] FoRsAkEnKiD, lucknskill, SymphOny XII [b]Art and Design:[/b] FoRsAkEnKiD [b]Literature: [/b]icekandi, lucknskill [b]Friendster Philippines:[/b] aRies04991, james_cuteoo2, kikay_girl, theejhay, xpHoenix_26 [b]Friendster Indonesia:[/b] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, kucluk666 [b]Friendster Malaysia: [/b]eykalsyamim, feruzz[/quote] 2) We apply if we think we are responsible enough to handle areas that needed moderating.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy