• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

[quote=eehjhay]i wish admin will raise the standards on accepting moderators :smoke:[/quote] I agree. =| Anyways.. Dont get us wrong guys, we arent saddists here. Of course we wouldnt really like to curse or ban anyone. But if things get really messy, dont be surprised if we Mods will be [b]Godlike[/b] on placing punishments over violators. :cool:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And I hope also if possible, mods must act professionally so that lower ranks will respect mods like sir admin for example, apparently most people here at Ftalk respect him because he shown to us for being a good leader. I do understand why sir admin underestimate some requests because he want this forum well organize and neat! So please don't upset him or else?! Don't think negative thought, just remember your mantra :P
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

what does the mantra mean?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Your sacred words :cool:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Moderator is not popularity a moderator means moderates, moderates means responsibility, responsibility in this site they help admin to moderate this site, to be a moderator gives a lot of responsibilities :idea:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Indeed. So as for now I think some moderators are retired already due to thingy resposibilities they had before. Hell this is hard if you do not have the power to moderate this forum!
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

moderate the ftalk. :lol:
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]Moderator is not popularity a moderator means moderates, moderates means responsibility, responsibility in this site they help admin to moderate this site, to be a moderator gives a lot of responsibilities :idea:[/quote] i agree to that 100%
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi !! im a newbiehere....i think bieng a moderator is not just an easy thing? isn't it? hmm? how i wish someday...i'll be one of them....i mean...one of the moderator here.. :) :) - can i ask? how can i be a one of the moderator here? what are those things that i should do? i wish someone could answer me.. :) :) =) - [quote][color=red]You can start by FOLLOWING THE RULES[/color][/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-22 22:53:34)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hi Mhekhies16, please avoid making consecutive posts. Meaning, wait till someone makes another post before making another one. FriendsterTalk Rules: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules [quote][b]General Requirements:[/b] - Active in FriendsterTalk.com - Familiar with Friendster and it's features - Be able to login in [u]timely[/u] basis - Be able to promote the growth and progress of FriendsterTalk.com - Should know how to manage/organize the forum - Capable of giving good examples and guidance to other members[/quote]
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi PADME.. :) zory for not followng the rulez....zory zory... :cry: :cry: now i know it's not allowed here... im really really sory... :crybaby: :crybaby: (also to Meng) thanx for d warning kuya Meng. thanx for d explanation ate padme :) :) =)

Last edited by Mhekhies16 (2007-09-24 07:41:27)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaa :crybaby: :crybaby: Kuya meng :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Im not a guy :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sounds good kuya Meng hehehe joke :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooopz!!! zori :D i thought that meng is a guy.... :D sori...im really really sori.... :cry: ;]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thats okay, and thanks for understanding. =) Good thing you didn't call me kuya as well. :lol: People keep making that mistake.
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

ha ha! :lol: i know that ur a girl...'cause u hve ur cute photo on ur avatar & sigz... =) i thought that meng is a guy 'coz she have no photo that time..sori 4 that :cry:
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ aries is resigning because of.. uhm. ask him :| FriendsterElite is a friendstertalk rank depending on the number or posts.[/quote] so why mizel has 4973 post a friendster elite while ure a moderator if its depending on how many post u made??hmm just wonder?? anyways i dont care about the rank all i care is tricks ang tutorials thread...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ the moderator rank does not depend on the post counts.
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

how many post to be a mod?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Being a moderator does not depend on the post count dudes..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:04

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy