• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

wow! now I know what mods do and how mods became mods... I thought mods are the ones who are working with FTalk company and I imagined that they are in an office and they dressed formal... and using a pc 24/7.. well my imagination is wrong hehehehe :D:lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=prettychinita05]I thought mods are the ones who are working with FTalk company and I imagined that they are in an office and they dressed formal... and using a pc 24/7..[/quote] lol.. ftalk is not a company.. hehe..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]what does a retired moderator do?? do they still have powers?? :paranoid:[/quote] Retired moderators, like me for an example, are no longer moderators because of some reasons. and no, we now don't have the power. we are like ordinary members with some unique rank. :)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-23 05:22:08)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Retired moderators, like me for an example, are no longer moderators because of some reasons. and no, we now don't have the power. we are like ordinary members with some unique rank. :)[/quote] So you can`t cursed a member anymore??.. why did you retire??
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]So you can`t cursed a member anymore??..[/quote] Yup, we can't curse anymore. but we can make someone cursed through the help of the active mods. hehe :D [quote=Hoshigaki]why did you retire??[/quote] Let's just say, i had personal problems which induced me to resign.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=prettychinita05]I thought mods are the ones who are working with FTalk company and I imagined that they are in an office and they dressed formal... and using a pc 24/7..[/quote] :arrow: i like your imagination! haha...does it include salary? lolness. i miss you neeex at the BS. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wish too that mods were paid so that i could have money right now. argh, i hate financial problems :wallbash: miss you too ate meng, and everybody, at the backstage. hope i could visit there again one time.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ wuahahaha... if dats the case i want to apply! for additional baon! :lol: anyways Mods simply Cused/Banned Stupid Unruly Members, specially those members who constantly asked non-sense question & breakrules plus they pissed-off other members!
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: i like your imagination! haha...does it include salary? lolness.[/quote] thanks... sorry for my crazy imagination.. yes I also imagined that you have salaries and going at work everyday...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]i like your imagination! haha...does it include salary? lolness.[/quote] ahaha...yeah if it includes salary dang...then i will love it even more... oh yeah i remember one ftalk member also asked me if being a mod includes salary...forgot his name :lol: :D
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks MODS for fixing and making our FTALK community safe and sound... =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A moderator like me and Ephemeral sings during YM Conference. =D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]A moderator like me and Ephemeral sings during YM Conference.[/quote] TRUE TRUE TRUE.. but i never heard ephe sing.. :o:o :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Ephe izza soprano :lol: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] A moderator takes care of the house when admin isn't at home. Amf. Common sense. :o :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"[i]A great moderator comes a great responsibility[/i]". ;) Its not easy being a mod. you should be active at all times, monitor some threads if they are violating the rule. you should cooperate with other mods staff. make the forum more entertainment or fun. Be a good example. Be fair to others. Be a friendly mods, do not use your power to scared people. do not join the war or fight. Respect the decision of Administrator Moderators know this already, because i think they can read this in "[i]backstage[/i]" or "[i]Area51[/i]" I salute all the mods here. keep up the good work ;) ----- [quote=prettychinita05]wow! now I know what mods do and how mods became mods... I thought mods are the ones who are working with FTalk company and I imagined that they are in an office and they dressed formal... and using a pc 24/7.. well my imagination is wrong hehehehe[/quote] Nice imagination, me too, i imagined that when i first register to a forum :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-23 19:46:50)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Being Mod is nice but you will have a hard responsibility @ your back But i wish I'm one of the Mod @ Help Section Cause there are Violators ( Especially Newbies ) I'm not telling all of them but SOME of them =)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah hanging out in Help Section is great my [b]nak Xavier[/b] is doin' a retty good job :thumbsup: :lol: Did you notice that it's so clean lately ?:thumbsup: @T The moderators are the [b]rule enforcers[/b] =):thumbsup: they are [b]professional[/b] people who doesn't drag personal and private arguments here in friendstertalk. :rolleyes:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a mods must be fair to everyone! =D dont play like gods! please! no one will like you for that!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Moderators Moderate Here @Ftalk They have Tools That we Cannot See..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The most frightening is that, they can banned! i wonder why sir feruzz is now retired?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy