• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

^ lols. that's so harsh. well, im now an elite. *cough* *cough* hehe - - - - - :arrow: a moderator can resign as a moderator anytime, and be back as a mod if he/she wants to.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well i mean it is a maid's responsibility to take care of the house. then the responsibility of a mod is to take care of the forum is it wrong?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ not really, and "police" is more appropriate. ;)
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

mods have lots of work!!!! you do all that task? and you have to visit the ftalk site everyday just to do all of that? are you all enjoying doing all of that? im sorry i have too many questions! i just want to know....(",) and to kuya aries.......are you still resigning?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually he already did anyway this is kinda our obligation so why not enjoy it :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Even if we were not Mods yet we still visit Ftalk everyday and help the Mods in cleaning the forum. So why not become Mods ourselves. =| And i dont know, but of course im enjoying my job as a Mod. And Sir Admin is a good administrator, so we Mods also enjoy helping him keep his forum clean. Think of him as our father, and we mods are your big brothers and big sisters. =| We are a one big happy family here :D, and that makes Ftalk stand out from other friendster forums. =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yes indeed. :) :thumbsup: That's why i'm calling him "onii-chan" because it's japanese for "big brother" :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have further question, why does this forum had alot of moderators?!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ To share all the responsibilities i think.. if mods were few. they'll carry a very heavy load of tasks on their shoulders [i]and yes. i'm not a mod now.. but expect i'll still be acting as one. i promised that to everyone right?[/i]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-27 06:35:29)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]I have further question, why does this forum had alot of moderators?![/quote] :arrow: there are lots of sections in this forum. so the need for lots of moderators. we cannot have only one mod per section coz wat if something happens to that mod that made him/her unable to log in then who will do the work? It makes work easier. [quote=yvoxiz_218]mods have lots of work!!!! - [b]not really. that's why there are lots of mods to share responsibilities.[/b] :D you do all that task? and you have to visit the ftalk site everyday just to do all of that? - [b]as for me, i don't visit ftalk everyday. and i do not visit the site just to do it. i visit here to participate in some discussions. not just to moderate the forum.[/b] =) are you all enjoying doing all of that? im sorry i have too many questions! i just want to know....(",) and to kuya aries.......are you still resigning?[/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-06-27 10:48:49)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mods are very strict :evil: =D nice topic btw =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I thought the reason why this forum had many moderators because we know lot of Filipinoes are [i]pasaway[/i] I think hehehe~
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Well, that's one reason. We need all the help we can get to help moderate the forum. And most mods are also still in school, some like me are working, we're also busy. So it's better to have more mods than a few.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll try also to moderate this forum but I think I am one of the [i]pasaway[/i] here at ftalk hehe~ Honestly is very hard to be so good like what mods do, to wipe out mess and to remain peacefullness and organize forum like this.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ It's a headache sometimes really. :retard: You should know that we really need everyones help too in moderating. And we really appreciate that you want to help. Cheers! =):thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]I'll try also to moderate this forum but I think I am one of the [i]pasaway[/i] here at ftalk hehe~ Honestly is very hard to be so good like what mods do, to wipe out mess and to remain peacefullness and organize forum like this.[/quote] You know what, even if you think you are a rule-breaker, once you've realized it and sympathize with the mods, you have the potential to be one. ;) :thumbsup:
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Yeah. Even if we were not Mods yet we still visit Ftalk everyday and help the Mods in cleaning the forum. So why not become Mods ourselves. =| And i dont know, but of course im enjoying my job as a Mod. And Sir Admin is a good administrator, so we Mods also enjoy helping him keep his forum clean. Think of him as our father, and we mods are your big brothers and big sisters. =| We are a one big happy family here :D, and that makes Ftalk stand out from other friendster forums. =)[/quote] did you already seen the admin? if the mods were brothers and sisters, how about the other? and why are you cursed?

Last edited by yvoxiz_218 (2007-06-28 21:30:27)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Others would be other siblings - younger brothers and sisters. :P And Charles is cursed because he is testing that feature.
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

testing? can i test that too?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You really wanna try? hehe =D anyways you guys can moderate the forum even your not a mod. though your help will just be limited..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:52

[ 11 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy