• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

aLohaBby
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Oh... I see... Hope I become a mod soon... ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

now we all mods can [b]ban[/b] [IP or email address] members who did not follow the forum rules from [b]eehjhay[/b] [quote]Members that can be ban: > Suspected spammer (accounts that has a purpose of spamming only such as bots and multiple account) > Intentionally breaking forum rules such as posting vulgar or obsence materials > Repeated break forum rules even if he/she already noticed several times by us > Disrespecting intentionally the moderators and other members > Promoting, teaching, and revealing some hacks and related to it. > Scuming (fooling other people to gain reputation, money, etc)[/quote]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. hahaha... u are fast feruzz. i edit some grammar there after few seconds i posted that. :lol: im really bad on english grammar :/
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. what does a moderator do? grab more and more chix![/quote] One of the best answers that ive read so far. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=eehjhay]lol. what does a moderator do? grab more and more chix![/quote] One of the best answers that ive read so far. :lol:[/quote] hahaha.. even if u ask other guys here. that'll be their answer. haha just kidding. if this is true, why im still single? hahaha :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Maybe you just grab them, not really for keeps. :/ peace yow!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyay. hahaha.. i dont grab gurls. i try to keep them, take care of them, love them, and treat them like they are queens. hahaha... why am i always pointing to THEM.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ahw. good. :lol: :thumbsup: sorry. :D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm maintaing peace and order in the forum. :lol:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

moderators have the right to do their jobs..its good that they do that..so we know where to go..so to all moderators thanks for keeping this site in good/order.. =) :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=eehjhay]lol. what does a moderator do? grab more and more chix![/quote] One of the best answers that ive read so far. :lol:[/quote] hahaha.. even if u ask other guys here. that'll be their answer. haha just kidding.[/quote] [quote=eehjhay]nyay. hahaha.. i dont grab gurls. i try to keep them, take care of them, love them, and treat them like they are queens. hahaha... why am i always pointing to THEM.[/quote] Hahaha. You've become the ladiesman-moderator of Ftalk eehjhay. :D I though you had a girl before. =| But yeah that was before. Okay, now that was off the topic.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Q: What does a moderator do? A: Close Topic like this... :arrow: [b]Topic Closed[/b] [color=white]Wahaha joke[/color] Do not quote this. :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-28 08:56:47)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Q: What's the worst thing a Mod can do? A: Ban you. If you dont follow rules that is. =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ Terminated - worse than being banned :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. But that feature havent been granted to us by admin as of now. So you guys pray that admin would not grant it to us. :cool:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-07-28 12:49:02)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if it happens, rule-breakers are one click away to being terminated :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ And who's gonna be that first blood? :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ hopefully no one. :lol: if, and only if, there will be no more rule-breakers :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahaha... if that feature will be released, i will the first to make the first blood! hahaha...
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ And who's gonna be that first blood? :eh:[/quote] Wanna try neechan? :D Heheh.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy