• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

[quote=Padme]^ It's a headache sometimes really. :retard: You should know that we really need everyones help too in moderating. And we really appreciate that you want to help. Cheers! =):thumbsup:[/quote] Definitely I want to help :) [quote=`mizeL]You know what, even if you think you are a rule-breaker, once you've realized it and sympathize with the mods, you have the potential to be one. ;) :thumbsup:[/quote] I remember my first time here at Ftalk, I double posted and the first person who cought me is sir Aries. I didn't realized that double posting is not legit here so at that moment I noticed that I am a rule breaker hehe~ :lol: Talking about potential, I don't think I have that?! I'm just doing what is essential :)
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ You really wanna try? hehe =D anyways you guys can moderate the forum even your not a mod. though your help will just be limited..[/quote] can i? just a try!hehe ok,we'll do our best to help!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OT: Uh, charles onii-chan! Excuse me. [b]yvoxiz_218[/b] wants to try being cursed. hehe. Peace yow! A mod can do that, morally.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ok, i heard that nee-chan. :D So uh, yvoxiz_218, you sure you wanna try? Then just PM me to confirm. Id be happy to do it. [img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9905/devilred4ry.gif[/img]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think the [b]power[/b] of cursed status will be vanish if your just playing on without valid reason/s?!
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mods are soooooo coool! love them!! mwahugzz! =) [/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=~Abie~][b]mods are soooooo coool! love them!! mwahugzz! =) [/b][/quote] thanks :D :wow: :wow:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=~Abie~][b]mods are soooooo coool! love them!! mwahugzz! =) [/b][/quote] ot: how about elite members? :rolleyes: :P harhar. jokes. :P
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How about us?! :cry:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ you're a good member :eh: maybe she loves you too =)
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

moderators are great!!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ you're a good member :eh: maybe she loves you too =)[/quote] Hehehe who loves me?!?! :paranoid: :rolleyes:
softwares88
» n00b
1969-12-31

just curious to know..How do u qualify to be a moderator? :rolleyes:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=softwares88]just curious to know..How do u qualify to be a moderator? :rolleyes:[/quote] Basically you must have good manners and right conduct :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]NOT TO BE SELFISH HERE[/b] but i think Sir Admin should not just accept members who ask for the position. if that would happen ftalk might be full of mods and less members.. hope you get my point here
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow. this is a nice thread. :lol:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How did you guys became mods?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Before, it's easy to become a mod because we're the first batch and admin needed help due to the growing population of ftalk. He just posted an announcement and any interested member is qualified, as long as s/he has good records. =) hmm,, now, you need to show that you're deserving to be a mod. some became mods because some mods referred them seeing that they are fit to become a mod. =) so bee good., be very very good. :cool:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha... im too lazy to read all of those posts from the first page of this topic. i can only read it until page 4. :lol: lol. what does a moderator do? grab more and more chix! haha just kidding. i think it is already been answer. but the main purposes of being a mod is to maintain the organized arua inside the forum with the help of the forum rules. that's why we are called moderator, check the definition over the net. maybe it's not similar to it. hahaha :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol to kuya eehjhay! :lol: [b] aLohaBby[/b]: look [url]http://theftalk.com/t265-Hiring-Moderators.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy