• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

what are the jobs of the moderator here?

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what are the jobs of the moderator here?

well..they help people find the answers to their questions. & they enforce board policy. if they see posts offering illegal items, promoting website, racist hate speech, slanderous personal attacks, spamming, they will delete it or just give a warning. they also start a new threads to generate activity or interest, contests or projects for the members, also bringing in outside info to share here..

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-09-05 14:45:20)

jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just very simple.... :arrow: to moderate this forum.... :D and many more
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Just for sharing, I have quoted one of my post here concerning MODERATOR... [quote]it's a REAL BIG responsibility for a MOD., it takes knowledge, wisdom, patience, understanding, being calm at most of the time, sense of responsibility and dedication, diplomatic character, to mention a few... but most of all, professionalism...[/quote] Have a nice day, everyone! Peace!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolx... i already read the posts of the mods in this thread. lolx... it's xoo hard!. hahah
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

They.. Warn members Close threads Delete threads and Ban members
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

who will choose d moderators? *i just think they're chosen* are there criterias? :O
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this for [b]moderators[/b] only? :/:question:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are mods to keep us nice. :D:thumbsup: ahhaha. & to guide us too! =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]who will choose d moderators? *i just think they're chosen* are there criterias? :O[/quote] some are chosen and recommended by members and mods. Some applied for the position. =) [quote=Kam]Is this for moderators only? :/:question:[/quote] no.. its for all.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-23 01:12:09)

sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm just wondering.. :paranoid: Who is the first moderator in friendstertalk :question: :question: Thanks :) :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how many moderators here ? and, how many posting can make use to become moderator ? :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ The rank is not determined by the number of posts. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sonisaoteam]Who is the first moderator in friendstertalk[/quote] :arrow: admin. lol. there wasn't an individual actually. it's a batch. and most of the first batch mods have already resigned,
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote= sonisaoteam]Who is the first moderator in friendstertalk[/quote] :arrow: admin. lol. there wasn't an individual actually. [b]it's a batch. and most of the first batch mods have already resigned[/b][/quote] :arrow: I believe the poster above me,[url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=661]`mizeL[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Jirichi+Ryunashira]Jirichi Ryunashira[/url] are three of first batch moderators in Friendstertalk. =) [quote=naddnadd]how many moderators here ?[/quote] :arrow: As of now, there are 27 moderators =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-23 10:53:25)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: As of now, there are 27 moderators =)[/quote] Wow! We have lots of Moderators. I thought we have only 20 or less. It really takes a lot of MODS to ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of our community. :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I belong to the first batch. Lols. Anyway, I didn't notice we're that many. Omg.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They make the forum organized. :D:thumbsup: They should think first before they curse or ban. :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

But out of those 27 moderators, only a few are still active. where are they? i hope they are not too busy to be away from ftalk for quite some time.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the first mods i guess were glamour, aries and the rest... ;) a mod... yeah like what siz duch and the others had posted.. we warned.. we cursed we banned.. we fix things that should be fix... we help others in any way we can.. we see to it everythings under control.. :paranoid: lel... we go online almost everyday to check things... we help admin..keep this a healthy place lolz.. :P siz duch where are yah?? :paranoid: imy =( i still hope other retired mods will be back again in moderating geez... :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-24 07:21:13)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: first batch of mods: [img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4521/lawenfns6.jpg[/img] i think it's the first two batches.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the jobs of the moderator here?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:02

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy