• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still choosing among the short list of would-be PBB Teen housemates. Why? Kasi, sobrang bonggang-bongga daw ang mga finalists, kaya abangan kung sino sino ang mapipili na teen housemates when the “Bahay Ni Kuya” opens on April 10. PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will still be hosted by effective hosts Toni Gonzaga, Mariel Rodriguez and Bianca Gonzales. Previous PBB Teen Edition winners are Kim Chiu and Ejay Falcon. [spoiler]Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition is a special edition of Pinoy Big Brother which feature adolescents aged 16 to 19 years old (although celebrities who fall on the said ages compete in the Celebrity Edition). It is one of only two teen-oriented Big Brother versions and the only one with multiple seasons. The other teen show, the United Kingdom's Teen Big Brother, was a short, pre-recorded, one-shot edition, unlike this Teen Edition's real-time, episodic nature. The adolescents chosen for the Teen Edition, as already mentioned, are aged 16 to 19 (18 in the first Teen Edition and 14-17 for the third one, although this rule was slightly breached; see below) and are from different cities in the Philippines, sometimes even from certain overseas countries with sizable Filipino communities. Other factors are disregarded; in-school and out-of-school youths, natural-born Filipinos and adolescents with a mixture of Filipino and foreign blood, those with intact and broken families, and even teenage single parents may be eligible as long one passes the age requirement and has a background worth exploring during the edition's run. This edition is usually done in the Philippine "summer" months of late March to early June. During this time, temperatures in the country are at their highest and most students are out of school; a regular school year in the Philippines runs from June of one year to March of the next. The House used in this edition is the same one used in both regular and Celebrity editions. However, it is modified with colors, designs, and furniture to generally suit the tastes of its teenage housemates. These changes are noticeable as soon as at least one housemate enters the House. This edition has its own theme song called Kabataang Pinoy ("Filipino Youth"), which describes the Filipino youth and encourages them to face challenges ahead of them. This song is originally performed by the Pinoy rock band Itchyworms. A third season was announced, with auditions already being taken place. It was announced that it would start airing during summer 2010.[/spoiler] [img]http://www.accesspinoy.com/wp-content/gallery/img09/pbb-teen-edition.jpg[/img][/align] [b]ARE YOU EXCITED ?[/b] [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinoy_Big_Brother:_Teen_Edition]credits[/url]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-04-05 19:12:50)

lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

WOOOOOO! =) Sooo excited of it. :] Thanks so much for info. :lol2:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

If you think Pinoy Big Brother Double up is the best :D this could be better. [b]-Marielle Rodriguez [/b] -- so excited :lol:
jane366
» n00b
1969-12-31

Get more updates of Pinoy big brother Teen Clash and Watch free pbb teen clash live stream at http://www.pbb.uwebb.com/
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wa. i think im one of the finalists. [spoiler]for the couch-potato award this summer! i will really watch it. so exciting.[/spoiler]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=synthe;#3512568;1270561441]for the couch-potato award this summer! i will really watch it. so exciting.[/quote] haha. nice one. and i thought you joined pbb. ahaha. Yeah, me too! Ahaha, staying up late again to watch it. Woot, I wonder what will be the clash for this season..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's time to clash ! It's already starting guys ! HAVE FUN :D
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah just watch its a while ago... dami magaganda huh.. wahah...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Beautiful && Handsome , I think I will love this edition more.
nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ivan looks so good :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Another new season of PBB. Ival really looks so good indeed :):evil:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Haha ;DDDD Yeah, a lot of Beautiful girls there :)
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

IVAN really looks good. very [i]ARTISTAHIN[/i]. . . future [b]Sam Milby or Gerald Anderson.[/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alecxa16;#3518782;1270970954]IVAN really looks good. very ARTISTAHIN. . . future Sam Milby or Gerald Anderson.[/quote] ^Oh yeah! I like also Patrick :) So you guys, which is which: [b]Villa or Apartment? ;)[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

APARTMENT! go go go , villa pipz are o.a for me.
arjannine
» n00b
1969-12-31

love pbb ever since>>> :yes2: go housemates..... :run:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love Villa housemates. They are friendly and happy person. Apartment housemates is O.A and flirty for me. I understand because they are in the Rich Family.
arjannine
» n00b
1969-12-31

There are many anti-tricia groups roaming around facebook And in live streaming chat rooms and forums.. I wonder what happen next :cool:
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate tricia there. She's flirt and [i]maarte[/i] for me. She always follow Ivan. And it was so obvious she likes him. I like yen. She's simple,kind,quiet. :eh: I also like Joe and Eslove. There were soooo funny. I love them! :yes2: Hmm. oh.. btw,Yong look like Santino. :xp I like the Villa's people than Apartment people.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore;#3518957;1270983599]So you guys, which is which: Villa or Apartment? ;)[/quote] Totally [b]Villa[/b]. Ahaha, because like cutest08 said, they are happy people and friendly. [b]Apartment[/b] housemates are [i]maarte[/i]. Well, not all of them though. [quote=arjannine;#3521180;1271133998]There are many anti-tricia groups roaming around facebook And in live streaming chat rooms and forums..[/quote] Ahaha, because of Ivan ^^ [quote=LuckyStar;#3521204;1271135243]I hate tricia there. She's flirt and maarte for me. She always follow Ivan. And it was so obvious she likes him.[/quote] Yeah, agree! *appear* She's always [i]buntot-salakay[/i] with Ivan. And she's flirting him. Lolss, the Clash had just started and I already have my Big Four XDDD ( Not in particular order ) 1. [b]Joe[/b] - Funny, friendly person ^^ 2. [b]Eslove[/b] - he's like Jason, omyyy. 3. [b]Shey[/b] - Like what Joe and Eslove said, she's not choosy. 4. [b]Ivan[/b] - well, I dunno XDD This still may change over time ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 11 queries - 0.431 second ]
Privacy Policy