• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

ATTENTION! The BBE Tricia votes was such a waste! Voting has been closed. Angelo has TB and he is out of the house.!!
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3612227;1275414689]ATTENTION! The BBE Tricia votes was such a waste! Voting has been closed. Angelo has TB and he is out of the house.!![/quote] Good Karma for tricia :lol3:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Gosh! Tricia is once more safe! Why James and Angelo! Why? :cry:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am so excited for the Big Night. I wonder who will be this season's Big Winner. And for the haters of Tricia, don't hate her. She has a personality disorder. :evil: Haha I am so happy that Joe-rilla had been evicted in the house! I wish Ryan or Bret or Fritzie will win this season.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3611901;1275391509]- NAHHHH. Let's evict Tricia first. :lol3: Then next, Devon. Are we clear, Nixong? HAHAHAHA. I kid. Me too, I don't like her. It'd be better if Kyra stayed than her. O_O[/quote] No! [b]Devon [/b]first! Bwahaa, lol XDD :lol3::lol3: [hr] I really don't get some people. Why hate Tricia so much? I don't hate her nor love her. Did she [b]f-- killed[/b] your Mom or your Dad? Did she killed your dog? :xixi: She didn't right? XDDDD :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: OKKK. This is nonsense. :-j :xixi::xixi::xixi:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love Bret, Ryan and Jenny :yes:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Aww, Angelo was evicted = (((((((((((((
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I've seen the votes for Tricia. again.... She's safe. but..... for next week... She may go out of the house. i think.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Gosh... I was carried away last night by James :cry: And I think I would cry tonight again :( I wish Tricia would get out not James :cry: Crap! I really don't like James, out of the house...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For the fans of that Australian guy named James. He returned to the PBB house already and his taking a rest now. Hahaha. I wish Tricia won't be evicted yet, she is the only girl who brings thrilling moments in the house. Right? Hahaha
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ubenchx wrote [[color=blue]?[/color]]:[/b] For the fans of that Australian guy named James. He returned to the PBB house already and his taking a rest now. Hahaha. I wish Tricia won't be evicted yet, she is the only girl who brings thrilling moments in the house. Right? Hahaha[/quote] Whoa! Thanks for the info :) I thought I'm gonna cry again :lol3: Sorry but I want Tricia out of the house... The only ones important to me in the house are BRET-JAMES-JENNY-RYAN-FRETZIE :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think Tricia did not commit(:xixi:) voluntary exit. I just saw her in PBB Raw this morning. :-j
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Of course she didn't, and won't. :xixi: Duh? She's just saying that she don't care if she's going on the Big Night but she's actually waiting for it. Lmao. XD [hr] Ugh, I pity Angelo. [b]:[/b]( He has a chance to get the slot. I cried when he gave his message to the housemates. ;-; Like, wtf? Devon is the original Villa housemate that is remaining in the house! Geez, lez evict Devon first. [b]:[/b]< She's flirting with [b]MY[/b] James. :lol3:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Oyea! I also noticed that! Devon is flirting with James. As if James [s]likes[/s] her. James likes [b]Ann[/b]! Gah, Devon, keep [i]assuming[/i]. :-j :lol3::lol3:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Errr. Devon feeler much. |x~ Haha. Hate her, [i]kuba[/i] :lol3:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love;#3617630;1275709582]As if James likes her. James likes Ann! Gah, Devon, keep assuming. :-j :lol3::lol3:[/quote] - So you're a Jamli fan? AYAYAYAY. :heart: They look cute. :love: Meeehhhhnnn, lez evict Devon & Tricia. [i]Para ma-solo na ni Ann.[/i] :lol3: [hr] Btw guys, this is awesome. :lol3: [url]http://fuckyeahryanbang.tumblr.com/[/url]
outrageouswriter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah same here i like JamLi too. They are really sweet on their simple ways... like Kimerald. About Tricia... no comment :xixi:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3617635;1275709801]Errr. Devon feeler much. |x~ Haha. Hate her, kuba :lol3:[/quote] I think that's offensive. Having scoliosis isn't easy you know? Yes she's assuming but don't call her that way. I think that's a foul word for her already. She should be great because having an abnormal spine is like hell but look she can dance and walk normal like other people. So don't call her that way because that's not nice. :facepalm: __________________________________ James and Ann is cute together and so with Bret and Fritzie. I just hope that Ryan and Jenny will have more close bonds too, haha. I go for Ryan for Big Winner!
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh, i am sad that angelo is outside the house now :( i wish LYAN will stay much longer inside the house, i love his funny language. :xixi: i think, i am loving james now. haha. but still, bret is much cuter for me :lol2: gogogo. whoever wins, it doesn't matter, :lol3:

Last edited by biancabianx (2010-06-05 03:39:56)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3617733;1275718204]James and Ann is cute together and so with Bret and Fritzie. I just hope that Ryan and Jenny will have more close bonds too, haha. I go for Ryan for Big Winner![/quote] - HAHAHA. XD I think Ryan likes Jenny. :xixi: [quote=ubenchx;#3617733;1275718204]I think that's offensive. Having scoliosis isn't easy you know? Yes she's assuming but don't call her that way. I think that's a foul word for her already. She should be great because having an abnormal spine is like hell but look she can dance and walk normal like other people. So don't call her that way because that's not nice. :facepalm:[/quote] - Omfg. I didn't know this. So Devon has Scoliosis? :O [quote=outrageouswriter;#3617721;1275717956]Yeah same here i like JamLi too. They are really sweet on their simple ways... like Kimerald.[/quote] - I agree. I don't like Kimerald tho. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:45

[ 9 queries - 0.615 second ]
Privacy Policy