• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Bret is good in being a VJ but still I prefer Ryan :giggle: Ah! I hate it! No more Jenny :crybaby:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=ubenchx;#3634530;1276864389]I hate her the very start of that Madame X thingy. She shouldn't entertain calls that much and I think she should not follow that Madame X. If we will think about that episode and the Force Eviction scheme of Jenny. She's (Fretzie) was the reason why Jenny was forced evicted. That's why I hate her. And she didn't want Bret to be evicted because Bret know how to cook eggs. For God sake, because of eggs?!?! I would understand if she said that she love Bret than Jenny than telling the whole Philippines that Bret knows how to cook eggs. She maybe beautiful but I think she really don't know how to use her logic properly.[/quote] - Kuya Uben, have you watched that episode? I mean, the 2 episodes? [hr] Okay. I didn't watch PBB for 2 days cause I slept earlier to get some rest. What happened? @_@ :lol3:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3636238;1276998767]Kuya Uben, have you watched that episode? I mean, the 2 episodes?[/quote] yea i watched it bea. i think you could go google some episodes. haha. [hr] I was quiet shocked last night when Ann was actually leading the votes. i really thought that it was Ryan. Haha
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3636261;1277000309]yea i watched it bea. i think you could go google some episodes. haha.[/quote] - Well, Fretzie didn't just said 'marunong po siya magluto ng egg' right? She also said that, 'I think po marami po siyang maitutulong and marunong po siya magluto ng egg.' It's not that I'm protecting Fretzie. Well I still didn't like how Fretzie acted at that point. Her brain is kinda... uhm. What word is the most appropriate? Hmmmm... She's kinda stupid. Okay. I can't find a nicer word. :lol3: [hr] Who was evicted by the way? :plotting:
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Go Ann! Love yaaa :>
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Vote Lyan :D Lyan for the big winner!
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww just saw jenny in uber today;].. she's so sweet, full of sense and kind.. one thing i like about her chat with mariel was her learnings inside the house of kuya.. she said "i learned how to be loved and to love others" i totally agree with mariel.. i would really personally like to include jenny in the big 6 or even in big 4.. aww :O_O: well since i cannot do anything about it.. i would like Ivan or Ryan to be the big winner.. :eh::kiss::thumbsup:

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-21 07:43:08)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]for this season of PBB teen clash... i'll bet for Bret or Devon to win it..!![/i][/b]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LYAN ALL THE WAY.. i think LYAN is deserves to be the "big winner" title, but devon deserves the cash price :pictures:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am excited for the Big Night! I wish Ryan will be the Big winner. Haha.
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Big night later! Let's all watch :D Btw, my choirmates are there, but only the boys.. At the opening. Hoho. Anyway. I want Ryan to be the big winner. :>
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes!!james is the big winner!!:D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ryan Bang is 2nd big placer only. But it`s okei. I still love Ryan Bang. :heart:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"Kapag humiga ka babaha ng pera, kapag hinika ka uulan ng grasya" :lol3: Really unexpected. :| I wanna have "hika" now :lol3:

Last edited by OMG!...Fab is there (2010-06-26 11:59:25)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

"Maraming salamat kapuso" <--------- ryan said :lol3: The mic was not mounted at ryan's mouth :lol3:
misz.dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Big Winner: James 2nd Teen Big Placer: Ryan 3rd Teen Big Placer: Fretzie 4th Teen Big Placer: Devon 5th Teen Big Placer: Ivan 6th Teen Big Placer: Bret :) Congrats to James! I thought it was gonna be Ryan. Haha. :D
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw.. ur still my big winner Ryan!! :) :yes2: grats james!! [spoiler][img]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7629/tumblrl4mokeltpw1qa5q3w.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-26 20:32:03)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I was quiet disappointed with the outcome of show. Its not that I don't like James to win but the revealing part of the Big Winner is somewhat boring. He just stand to the platform and sparklers were tugs tugs tugs in the corner and the screen has a pinoy transformer. Its kinda boring to think that the revealing part of this edition's Big Night is not awesome. :facepalm: Anyway, Ryan will still be my Big Winner. Hahaha. I just love how he do the "chubachuchu" dance. lol
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3641075;1277601993]the revealing part of the Big Winner is somewhat boring. He just stand to the platform and sparklers were tugs tugs tugs in the corner and the screen has a pinoy transformer. Its kinda boring to think that the revealing part of this edition's Big Night is not awesome. :facepalm:[/quote] - It's all because it's not in Araneta. They can't do it because it's hard to do it in just a 'sports complex.' Just what like happened to Melai. The hiatus of PBB lowered the number of votes. And if they make it grand,[i] malulugi sila[/i]. And see, the Ynares still isn't jam-packed. What more if Big Night was held on Araneta? :shrug: Fvck. Why did James won? I meant, it'd be better if Ryan won. It's just that, James was... kinda... I kind describe. :lol3: But he's really not the right one to get the title. Srsly.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm very much satisfied with the outcome... because the big winner is not a pilipino :lol3: Aixt! BTW Ryan is still my big winner :love: Congrats crush :D

Last edited by mYjOon14 (2010-06-26 22:21:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy