• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

i love fretzie...and patrick ahahaha.... theyre so cute hahah :lol: :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Big Brother [i]naging jejemon na[/i] JEJEJE.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3554362;1272631195]I really don't like Ivan he has the looks but he doesn't have the guts.[/quote] - Doesn't have the guts to?
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Why the hell was Becca evicted? T-t Argggh. I love you James (bedspacer from Australia. :xixi:). :love: :lol3::lol3::lol3: I kid. :lol3:
liezldimarucot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ow, the new bedspacers are so cute specially bret jackson :love: he looks like justin bieber though. I dont like to bash one of the housemate there but i really dont like [u]her[/u]. :xixi:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3557531;1272768369]Why the hell was Becca evicted? T-t Argggh.[/quote] Yeah. It should have been :point: [b]Yen[/b]. I think she doesn't speak that much wahaha. :evil: Lols, soo many [i]Koreans[/i] in the [b]Bedspacers.[/b] Lols. Haha ^^ Waah? [b][color=red]Forced Eviction[/color][/b] again for the 3[sup]rd[/sup] time. :retard: Weee. They are really in a hurry since June's coming . Wahaha. =) Lols for [b]Tricia[/b]. Just because it's announced that Jovic will choose the nominees, she suddenly chased him. WAHAHA. :pacman:

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-05-02 04:00:17)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3557531;1272768369]Why the hell was Becca evicted? T-t Argggh.[/quote] Obviously she's like the queen in the house :/ she is always sleeping .
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Shiittt. Shey was forced evicted. She's going out laturr~ Awwwww, don't you know Tricia? Even Yen doesn't like you. Pity. :xp
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Pity Tricia. Because she didnt nothing wrong but she always been dumbed. YAAA~ Seriously. I hate Shey alot. Its good. Shes forced eviction. WAAAH~ Koreans in Bedspacers! Specially Richard! Kim Bum FTW!!!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[size=4]Shey~[color=red]♥[/color][/size] [sup]latest forced evictee[/sup]
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it, shey was forced evicted. :( like eslove, its because of tricia. :disgust: yes, its their fault. but its because they dont like tricia, especially shey, but well, only my opinion. :yes: i dont want the nominees to be evicted (joe,patrick, kyra and devon) but i'm looking forward to james! :heart: and bret! he's so good at singing. i'm inlove with him! haha :love:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dianepopziee;#3560200;1272872344]i hate it, shey was forced evicted. :( like eslove, its because of tricia. :disgust:[/quote] I am soo agree with yoo. [hr] [b][font=Arial][u]Whuut?[/u][/b][/font] I was like [i]whuut[/i] last night. First, they took [color=red][b]Eslove[/b][/color] away, then now [color=red][b]Shey[/b][/color]?! And worst, it's [b]Tricia[/b]'s fault again. Also the nominees were nominated because of her. I am soo hate you, [b]Tricia[/b] !! For those who hate Shey, well, I won't force you to like her but for those who like Tricia? [i]Ehhhh?[/i] She's so plastic. Yes, she doesn't backstab because... well, she doesn't have anyone to talk with. Wahaha. &&, are they planning to make Tricia one of the [color=red]Big Four[/color] ?! Scripted, ikr. And I can say [b]PBB Teen Clash[/b] is the [u]worst[/u] PBB for me. ME? Okay. Lols, if ever they will get rid of Ivan, let's just see. I guess people will start to turn off their TV if ever that happens. :xixi: Hmm, I think it's either Kyra or Devon who will be evicted. WEEE. [i]EDiTED[/i] && Oh, remember when [b]Wendy[/b] became the Third Place? People said, [i]Boo![/i]. I wonder if it will happen again for this version. :evil:

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-05-03 05:48:27)

anne_cutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, i think shey deserved it. she is always mean to tricia. i mean, tricia didn't bother her. not even once. :/ she's so mean. she deserves it. >_<
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm so [i]galing![/i] :xixi: i predicted that pots will be evicted, then it happened. then i predicted that Becca will be evicted, then it also happened! :O :music: i really love myself. =D=D anyways, i think, it's between devon and patrick :scared: they're not deserving to be nominated anyways.. haiiz. SHEY is now out of the house. i saw how much her other housmates love her. Yen cried a lot! :o. Joe, yong, kyra, and devon are really really sad. :no2: goshness. i hope that there will be a wild card voting.. i mean, big brother should let the people choose if they still wanted shey,eslove or maikel to stay again in his house. haiiz. Shey is a plastic, but i like her. she's just being like me =D kidding. i mean, she's true to herself, but afraid to tell it cause she don't want others to be hurt. haiiz. so SAD. =(

Last edited by biancabianx (2010-05-03 07:41:59)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3560363;1272879976]Whuut? I was like whuut last night. First, they took Eslove away, then now Shey?! And worst, it's Tricia's fault again. Also the nominees were nominated because of her. I am soo hate you, Tricia !! For those who hate Shey, well, I won't force you to like her but for those who like Tricia? Ehhhh? She's so plastic. Yes, she doesn't backstab because... well, she doesn't have anyone to talk with. Wahaha. &&, are they planning to make Tricia one of the Big Four ?! Scripted, ikr. And I can say PBB Teen Clash is the worst PBB for me. ME? Okay. Lols, if ever they will get rid of Ivan, let's just see. I guess people will start to turn off their TV if ever that happens. :xixi: Hmm, I think it's either Kyra or Devon who will be evicted. WEEE.[/quote] I don't think it's all Tricia's fault. Maybe their hatred for tricia provoked them to do such things, but those were not Tricia's fault. I am not a fan of Tricia but I pity her a lot because she thought that the people she trust are worthy of the trust she gave. I think what's good for Tricia as of now is voluntary exit. :) My forecast for this Saturday. Devon or Kyra will be voted out. :D I hope Devon goes out. QUESTION: Are the teen-ternational housemates regular housemates? Will they be part of the other housemates? Or they are just additional attraction?
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aich;#3561009;1272936273]I am not a fan of Tricia but I pity her a lot because she thought that the people she trust are worthy of the trust she gave.[/quote] it's true. .i pity Tricia a lot because she found out that no one deserves her trust. I'm starting to like Tricia again although she's maarte, atleast she's not plastic like Shey. Watch PBB tomorrow and you'll see how Tricia reacted when she saw the vids. I was affected too. The nominees for eviction and Shey deserves it. . I'm so happy that Shey was forced evicted. I really don't like her
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008;#3561474;1272957399]it's true. .i pity Tricia a lot because she found out that no one deserves her trust. I'm starting to like Tricia again although she's maarte, atleast she's not plastic like Shey. Watch PBB tomorrow and you'll see how Tricia reacted when she saw the vids. I was affected too. The nominees for eviction and Shey deserves it. . I'm so happy that Shey was forced evicted. I really don't like her[/quote] I superduperly agree wif you.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I've watched the episode last night. [spoiler]Tama si Tricia sa sinabi niya kay Devon. "Kung ayaw mo talagang makita, hindi mo makikita."[/spoiler] She said that when she tried to approach Devon, and Devon told her that she is not seeing any changes in Tricia's attitude. [spoiler]Sarado na kasi masydao isipan nila.[/spoiler] AND they are so much attached to shey, that whatever shey does, whatever shey tells, they always follow (Kyra and Devon in particular). I wish that one of these two girls will be voted out.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ You know, if I was inside the house, and not much attached to Shey, I could say that Tricia's attitude is not really nice. I don't know why, but she was already changing when she was in the Villa. Everything messed up when the Apartment housemates merged with them. Maybe because of Ivan. But isn't Devon right? [b]Tricia is INSENSITIVE.[/b] I really hope Tricia would now learn because of that thing.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3562888;1273026560]Tricia is INSENSITIVE. I really hope Tricia would now learn because of that thing.[/quote] I agree. She must know how to be mature for her to know what is happening in her surroundings.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 9 queries - 0.592 second ]
Privacy Policy