• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Waker!!! I really love Lyan and Jenny now <3 Love Love 'em both :aaa:
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

I really , really like Fretzie though I don't like her when she's with Bret. haha. I hate Bret. Anyway, I think I should go to Devon for the win. :)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Bret is only "chansing". ulol. haha. i rab Lyan to be Big winna. Ryan for the win!
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't like Devon, but in the part in that Starbucks thing. I have to defend that, the thing is, maybe her friends invited her and make libre of her. You know. She has many friends :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

VanZie forever eventhough I don't like Ivan. [hr][hr] I just hate Bret.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Joe was really annoying during the PBB Debate. He only says what's in his mind and not thinking if its an argument or anything. Haha. Good thing that ex-PBB housemates season 1, Rona and Mikee are there to spice up the debate. Haha. :lol3: I still go for Ryan as the Big Winner. He did make you laugh right? So pay back the entertainment Ryan had given to you by voting him as the next PBB Winner. His blood maybe Korean but his heart and mind is a pure Filipino. :salute:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3631345;1276500628]I still go for Ryan as the Big Winner. He did make you laugh right? So pay back the entertainment Ryan had given to you by voting him as the next PBB Winner. His blood maybe Korean but his heart and mind is a pure Filipino.[/quote] Yeah, like Melai. She won because she made us laugh with her jokes/doings. Goodluck Ryan Jenny! :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for this [spoiler]mx: Hello , si Ann ba toh ? ANN: OO JENNY: AAAA! AAAA! ( SCREAMING ) MX: HOY ! HWAG KANG BASTOS MAY KAUSAP AKO SA TELEPONO! JENNY: ( ZIPS HER MOUTH )[/spoiler] Bwahaha. Go Madam X
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fretzie loves bret's egg every morning. :lol3: :lol2: :lol: :wave: :run: :excited: no more KIMBANG :scared:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like Fretzie but after this episode: [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs148.snc4/36748_403337917694_738072694_4576807_1854662_n.jpg[/img] I kinda hate her now. :| Still go for Ryan to be the Big Winner! :woohoo:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3633922;1276773689]I kinda hate her now. :|[/quote] - I agree. She didn't understand that it must be UNANIMOUS decision before they buzz. And she still kept saying, "Kayo na. Kayo bahala."
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No more Jenny :no: Go Lyan you are bet to be the big winner :woohoo:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really hate fretzie , I'm her #1 [size=10]HATER[/size]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanna ask question, why would Jenny force evicted? Is the reason valid? DUHHHH [i]Nakikieksena na naman sa Big Brother eh, [/i] Why do Kuya have to do that thing? SO NON SENSE, FUCK
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's the reason anyway? ohmygod. not updated -.-
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ryan's on a Kilig mode! :lol3: !@#ing cockroach was d only flaw.
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:O_O: jenny!!! :excited: go LYAN!!!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3633924;1276773939]- I agree. She didn't understand that it must be UNANIMOUS decision before they buzz. And she still kept saying, "Kayo na. Kayo bahala."[/quote] I hate her the very start of that Madame X thingy. She shouldn't entertain calls that much and I think she should not follow that Madame X. If we will think about that episode and the Force Eviction scheme of Jenny. She's (Fretzie) was the reason why Jenny was forced evicted. That's why I hate her. And she didn't want Bret to be evicted because Bret know how to cook eggs. For God sake, because of eggs?!?! I would understand if she said that she love Bret than Jenny than telling the whole Philippines that Bret knows how to cook eggs. :wallbash: She maybe beautiful but I think she really don't know how to use her logic properly. [quote=allendchaha;#3633960;1276779003]I wanna ask question, why would Jenny force evicted? Is the reason valid? DUHHHH Nakikieksena na naman sa Big Brother eh, Why do Kuya have to do that thing? SO NON SENSE, FUCK[/quote] I agree with you Kapatid! I think Big Brother wants Jenny to be out in his house. :xixi:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You know. I want to spit out so many bad words but I can't you know. Lol I really HATE big Brother, maybe he wants Jenny out of the house -______-
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so It's VJ Bret naaaa ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:01

[ 9 queries - 0.666 second ]
Privacy Policy