• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Hmm. What? This edition is very boring and it sucks. Nothing exciting, for me ah? So James is the Big Winner, why'd you vote for him? Because he's HANDSOME? Lol. =( Tricia, still. =(
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=allendchaha;#3641285;1277615091]Hmm. What? This edition is very boring and it sucks. Nothing exciting, for me ah? So James is the Big Winner, why'd you vote for him? Because he's HANDSOME? Lol.[/quote] i agree. the most boring edition of pbb. And James shouldn't be the big winner. People voted him because he's handsome. wtf reason is that. Ryan is more deserving and he did many things. No offense to the fans of James.
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I didn't want James to be the big winner nor was I happy that he was the one. But what can I do. I've got no right to complain, I didn't do anything to vote, not even tried to vote, for my big winner. SO yeah, who am I to complain. ((: Congarts to James.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when they announced that james is the winner, i'm not shocked or what. because it's boring, lol. and much better if Ryan won!! CHOOVA CHOO CHOO CHOOVA CHOO CHOO! ♥
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I was disappointed when i heard James was the winner.He doesn't deserve it. The people voted him BECAUSE OF LOOKS, what a stupid reason! [i]Parang tanga.[/i]. Ivan,Ryan or Devon are the ones deserving. James didn't do anything. Bret, he deserves the 6th place. This edition sucked.Lily, not nice. It would be nice if Tricia won. But most of you don't agree with us. haha.. We should have evict Devon first.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah, I want to tell bad words to this edition, like duh? Is James deserving? He did just take a rest for 1 week or days last time. He did not do anything. He should be evicted that time. =| Ryan is more deserving, or even Tricia. Or Jenny. I was quite disappointed too when Jenny got force evicted of non-sense reason Sorry JAMES's fans. Sorry, just to tell the truth. HE ISN'T DESERVING
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3643165;1277880163]Ryan is more deserving, or even Tricia. Or Jenny. I was quite disappointed too when Jenny got force evicted of non-sense reason[/quote] yeah right. It was Fretzie who wanted to do what the lady told them. Jenny was the one who said no.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3643137;1277877863]It would be nice if Tricia won. But most of you don't agree with us. haha.. We should have evict Devon first.[/quote] - Fck. This is true. I was so disappointed. [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3645028;1278135328]yeah right. It was Fretzie who wanted to do what the lady told them. Jenny was the one who said no.[/quote] - I'm thinking about PBB is scripted, just again. @@ srsly.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:26

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy