• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=jziel-chan08;#3593795;1274419381]I HATE TRICIA!!!! I really HATE her...[/quote] Why ? If you stop being superficial , you'll love her,. :/
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=kimyasay10;#3593814;1274420110]Why ? If you stop being superficial , you'll love her,.[/quote] AGREE. If we just open our minds, maybe we could understand her. Whatever our age, our status in life is. I wish that joe and pat will be EVICTED SOON. I hate them like hell. BTW, Devon has a nice voice. So as Tricia. But Devon has better voice. [i]Talo na naman ang pinoy housemates. Wala na kasi silang ginawang iba kundi magtsismisan at magsiraan. Puro masasamang ugali yung nakikita ng viewers sa kanila kaya in the end, hindi din sila nagugustuhan ng mga tao. Kahit nung simula, negative attitudes na yung pinapakita nila. It just showed na, immature pa ang kabataang pilipino. *sigh*[/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aich;#3595384;1274494155]Talo na naman ang pinoy housemates. Wala na kasi silang ginawang iba kundi magtsismisan at magsiraan. Puro masasamang ugali yung nakikita ng viewers sa kanila kaya in the end, hindi din sila nagugustuhan ng mga tao. Kahit nung simula, negative attitudes na yung pinapakita nila. It just showed na, immature pa ang kabataang pilipino. *sigh*[/quote] I agree with you , and I want that PATRICK AND JOERILLA TO BE OUT , I hope the double up voting will be opened sooner :thumbsup:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If I'm inside the house, I would choose to guide Tricia. I mean, they're older than Tricia. And Tricia respects everyone there, so why would you doubt saying your problems about her? She's very understanding. And if Tricia just had co-housemates that would guide her, she could've been better. Am I right? :D OKAY. I changed my mind. Either Fretzie or Tricia would be on the Big 4 plus 3 Teenternational housemates. :love: It just shows that even foreigners, could be Pinoys too, even though at heart only. :love:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3595406;1274496356]I agree with you , and I want that PATRICK AND JOERILLA TO BE OUT , I hope the double up voting will be opened sooner :thumbsup:[/quote] Me too. I want PAT and JOE to be evicted. They're telling that Tricia is so bad, tricia is so childish, tricia is not nice. Why don't they look at the mirror to see who's not nice, who's childish and who's immature? I think Tricia will win, not because of her wealth or her beauty. BUT because she showed that she has strong personality. She really improved a lot. Though not the big winner, but she will have a place in the big4 or maybe big5.

Last edited by aich (2010-05-22 03:55:13)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Give me a favor .. Please kick that Trica Santos out .. [/b]:thumbsup: - Okay, sorry 'bout that .. :xixi:
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

fretzie :)
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ralph02;#3596276;1274528087]fretzie[/quote] - HAHAHA. Yeah! Go Fretzieeeee. :love:
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

go FRETZIEEEEEE
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I <3 Tricia and Ann Li :>
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate Joe and Pat :snob:
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like Jenny, James and Bret. all of the teenternationals i say. Yen got evicted yesterday, awww, why her? D: -- i love LAYAN's accent!!! :lol3: There were too many force evictions latley in pbb. because of not following rules and whatsoever. which i really hate. they should respect kuya's house and follow the rules. [para mas masaya!]

Last edited by Christianne (2010-05-23 04:03:51)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BUT IT CAN BE A FACT AT SOME POINTS.[/b] first of all, i don't really hate that tricia girl. I think she's sweet. She wanted to build an orphanage for young children, isn't it nice? :) oh well, but i don't like her either. Come on people, we all know that tricia is the most popular of all the housemates because of all the issues she is having since the first day of that PBB season. At the very first day, we know that that girl is only 14 that she's the youngest of all the housemates. But so what?! i mean.. so what if she's only 14? If she's really a nice person at the very first place, why did her fellow housemates hated her at the first week of the contest?. I mean, age don't matter. Even an 18-year old girl can be moody at some times.. It doesn't mean that tricia is the youngest she can't easily get friends with the older ones?. okay. let us say that some people accused her that she's flirt and everything on the first week of that PBB. and now, they are pulling it back and say oh tricia is now changing and bla bla bla.. goshness people. CHANGING? she's not changing. I mean,let's make it this way.. if you were tricia, knowing that there are people who hates you. and those people are your housemates whom you didn't know before, what will you do? of course you'll keep quiet and be nice to them so that they'll like you at some times. right? at the birthday party, if you were tricia, would you do the same thing? i mean, would you also be strong??.. of course YES! right? knowing that you've been watched by so many people outside the house?! and knowing that there is James in front of you. oh come on. who wouldnt be strong at that time of her/his life?. You see, tricia is somehow changing but i guess not really changing. maybe there are few lessons that she learned about having haters. But, i think, if she will be here outside the PBB house, she'll do the same thing as what she's doing at first time we watched her. because it's her own attitude. How can a person easily change her OWN attitude. the attitude wherein she grew up with. I think she's just being patient knowing that BIG BROTHER is in her favor. some people are saying that there are many violations that tricia has been involved. and then what happened? [i][b]TRICIA is not yet force evicted just like what BIG BROTHER did to shey, maikel and eslove.[/b][/i] haii. i don't want to comment anymore, i think i have typed enough. :D [/align]
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tricia's violations have not yet proven by her haters.. they're just Copy/ Pasting and spreading it to net. x)

Last edited by Alchemist_vanreizer (2010-05-23 08:01:08)

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh btw, many voted Tricia than Ivan and Angelo. see, many people like Tricia, and vice versa.. she got the highest vote overall in yesterday's eviction night. :)
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3597566;1274616016]Tricia's violations have not yet proven by her haters.. they're just Copy/ Pasting and spreading it to net. x)[/quote] oh i see. but some says it is seen in the live stream? oh well, i think BIG BROTHER is really in favor on tricia's side. see, why did big brother did that kind of "pakulo"? i mean, having two parties in different venues? knowing that pinoy housemates are much closer to devon than tricia.? oh my [i]naman[/i]. of course they'll prefer to go to devon's party no. hai. but i think tricia can make it at the top4 :D because of that controversial party. :xixi:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3597566;1274616016]Tricia's violations have not yet proven by her haters.. they're just Copy/ Pasting and spreading it to net. x)[/quote] Kill those haters.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Pamangkin daw ni Malou santos si Tricia[/i]:lol3: :lol2::eee: So.. Judy Ann Santos is tricia's Tita? Erik Santos is her tito? Gerald Santos is her brother? and Vilma Santos is her Tita too? :turbopoke:

Last edited by Alchemist_vanreizer (2010-05-23 10:01:39)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Watch the nomination night (:
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woooooooooooooT* Teenternationals Got the 3 spots for the Big Night :>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 10 queries - 0.612 second ]
Privacy Policy