• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Go Teenternationals
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

I'm rude 'cause I like Teenternationals than Pinoy housemates :lol3: I love Bret! The Hair Flip and very nice voice and sooooo dreamy :wow2: I like Mr. Serious , James :) They are both a total package :d And Tricia! Crappy! In all the boys in the house, why James :crybaby:

Last edited by mYjOon14 (2010-05-23 23:17:01)

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ James doen't like Tricia a bit.. :)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yhup but I hate the thing that they are being linked :( I'm jealous :lol3:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, im liking Tricia more. JamesxTricia will be good.:wow2: Well, you people and me, understand how good she is. I dont like Joe anymore. Hes plastic. Hes the one who "echoserang frog".:lol3: BTW, Aniyo. Richard got evicted T.T
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agree to TPAM, Joe is beggining to be oh-so-plastic.... Richard was evicted? T.T I didn't watch that episode :(
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3597427;1274607925]THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BUT IT CAN BE A FACT AT SOME POINTS. first of all, i don't really hate that tricia girl. I think she's sweet. She wanted to build an orphanage for young children, isn't it nice? oh well, but i don't like her either. Come on people, we all know that tricia is the most popular of all the housemates because of all the issues she is having since the first day of that PBB season. At the very first day, we know that that girl is only 14 that she's the youngest of all the housemates. But so what?! i mean.. so what if she's only 14? If she's really a nice person at the very first place, why did her fellow housemates hated her at the first week of the contest?. I mean, age don't matter. Even an 18-year old girl can be moody at some times.. It doesn't mean that tricia is the youngest she can't easily get friends with the older ones?. okay. let us say that some people accused her that she's flirt and everything on the first week of that PBB. and now, they are pulling it back and say oh tricia is now changing and bla bla bla.. goshness people. CHANGING? she's not changing. I mean,let's make it this way.. if you were tricia, knowing that there are people who hates you. and those people are your housemates whom you didn't know before, what will you do? of course you'll keep quiet and be nice to them so that they'll like you at some times. right? at the birthday party, if you were tricia, would you do the same thing? i mean, would you also be strong??.. of course YES! right? knowing that you've been watched by so many people outside the house?! and knowing that there is James in front of you. oh come on. who wouldnt be strong at that time of her/his life?. You see, tricia is somehow changing but i guess not really changing. maybe there are few lessons that she learned about having haters. But, i think, if she will be here outside the PBB house, she'll do the same thing as what she's doing at first time we watched her. because it's her own attitude. How can a person easily change her OWN attitude. the attitude wherein she grew up with. I think she's just being patient knowing that BIG BROTHER is in her favor. some people are saying that there are many violations that tricia has been involved. and then what happened? TRICIA is not yet force evicted just like what BIG BROTHER did to shey, maikel and eslove. haii. i don't want to comment anymore, i think i have typed enough.[/quote] [quote=biancabianx;#3597645;1274617928]i think BIG BROTHER is really in favor on tricia's side. see, why did big brother did that kind of "pakulo"? i mean, having two parties in different venues? knowing that pinoy housemates are much closer to devon than tricia.? oh my naman. of course they'll prefer to go to devon's party no. hai. but i think tricia can make it at the top4 because of that controversial party.[/quote] just reposting :D
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Okay. Can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode? God, I'm missing much of the must watch episodes. TAHAHA. XD :-jjjjj
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wee, long time no post XD [quote=biancabianx;#3598844;1274678197]i think BIG BROTHER is really in favor on tricia's side.[/quote] of course he is, because Tricia is the niece of VP of ABS-CBN, Ms. Malou N. Santos. Big brother is on her side always, and didn't you noticed that all of her enemies were slowly evicting? First, Eslove. Second, Shey. Then last Saturday night, Kazel and Yen. (Because they said she has a bad breath something like that, remember?) That's why no wonder Big Brother is on her side. =) And I think, those annoying girls screaming her name every eviction time are her classmates :xixi: [quote=beareyes;#3598884;1274679510]Okay. Can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode? God, I'm missing much of the must watch episodes. TAHAHA. XD :-jjjjj[/quote] The ordinary nomination nights, Teenternational housemates won the task, and the nomination last night was a big cliffhanger, they will continue it this night instead. Whew. I can't believe Ivan got low votes last Saturday. I even expected him to be higher than Tricia - o - Well, anyways, my big winner is either Ryan or Bret or Fretzie :xixi:

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-05-24 05:32:20)

Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3599267;1274693517]of course he is, because Tricia is the niece of VP of ABS-CBN, Ms. Malou N. Santos. Big brother is on her side always, and didn't you noticed that all of her enemies were slowly evicting? First, Eslove. Second, Shey. Then last Saturday night, Kazel and Yen. (Because they said she has a bad breath something like that, remember?) That's why no wonder Big Brother is on her side. And I think, those annoying girls screaming her name every eviction time are her classmates[/quote] Is it true ba talaga?.. i mean.. may proof po?

Last edited by Alchemist_vanreizer (2010-05-24 06:10:52)

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3598792;1274675441]Well, im liking Tricia more.[/quote] because of the birthday drama? XD
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate Tricia, she's so flirt. =D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Okay People. So who cares if you hate Tricia? she's just a normal person like you guys. Flirt,bad influence,odor whatever. btw, so if you hate her why need to post that you hate her??
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Christianne;#3599470;1274703328]because of the birthday drama? XD[/quote] =D =D i super lol'd at this. :lol3: people are starting to like that tricia girl because of that [b][i]"birthday drama"[/i][/b] :thumbsup::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::thumbsup:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Okay, so let's stop hating Tricia. I'm worrying about her. She has heart problems!!! please pray for her condition.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really hate Joe , and I don't kno why same with Ivan and Patrick :no:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pinoy Housemates are not deserving for me anymore. What were they thinking?. They should have think of what to say first so that they wouldn't get into this situation. Lesson for today: Think before you act.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3601324;1274797681]Pinoy Housemates are not deserving for me anymore. What were they thinking?. They should have think of what to say first so that they wouldn't get into this situation. Lesson for today: Think before you act.[/quote] I agree esp. Ivan :mad:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WTH happened with last night's episode?! WHAT?! WORKED OUR [b]ASSES[/b] OFF?! YOU DON'T SAY THAT IF YOU WANT A REMATCH. NO, [b]THEY'RE ACTUALLY BEGGING FOR IT.[/b] WTH WAS THAT?! SERIOUSLY, and "WE FELT LIKE WE WERE CHEATED?!" GODDAMNYOU. BRET WAS RIGHT. And wth?! And why the hell did Tricia cried?! YEAH. CRY ON CUE. DUH?! I AM SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT THING. What did she said?! And did you guys hear her tone?! DON'T PROTECT HER! SHE IS SO FVCKING NOT DESERVING THESE KIND OF PROTECTIONS. AND WHY?! ISN'T THAT TRUE? You cried on cue Tricia. You are so fvcking insensitive. The Teenternational housemates didn't make you cry, did they?! Duh, and James is starting to think you're an ATTENTION-SEEKER, too. And wait, did you guys watch when Tricia said "siguro kung nanalo tayo dun sa arm wrestling, panalo pa tayo." AND WTH?! Angelo was there. Seriously, what kind of sense do Tricia have?! I am so pissed off. Sorry, but I changed my mind again. Tricia is not really changing. Pull her out. She's becoming more insensitive inside. ;-;
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3602254;1274851149]I am so pissed off. Sorry, but I changed my mind again. Tricia is not really changing. Pull her out. She's becoming more insensitive inside. ;-;[/quote] yep..i also changed my mind.now i wanna kick her out of the house. @T: It's true that Pinoy Housemates are plastic. PBB is shown worldwide, people might think na that's how Filipinos are.

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2010-05-26 03:02:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:34

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy