• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote][b]Daniera_cHan122 wrote [?]:[/b] @T: It's true that Pinoy Housemates are plastic. PBB is shown worldwide, people might think na that's how Filipinos are.[/quote] There is nothing more to say 'cause they already said it all :yes2: I also thought that Tricia was changing that is why I like to save her from being evicted but when I saw last nights episode.... I'm so dissappointed in her and the Pinoy Housemates, they are asking for a rematch?! F*ck! What kind of people are inside that house. I mean the Teenternationals played fair and square and when the Pinoy Housemates won a task they would again get ready for the next task to WIN and the Pinoy Housemates will seat in different groups somelike backstabbing their so-called "KALAHI". And Tricia totally destroyed the support the Teenternationals gave her.... During her birthday, no single Pinoy Housemate attended her birthday... And like beareyes said : James is starting to think Tricia is an ATTENTION-SEEKER, too. I think Pinoy Housemates heads are getting bigger...

Last edited by mYjOon14 (2010-05-26 04:54:03)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Actually, why would the Teenternationals refrain from their request to have a rematch? But since their approach wasn't nice, why would they agree? That'd be a stupid decision. Why would you give the slots to those who didn't show the 'attitude' that a Big Winner has to possess? Seriously, I'd rather want either Angelo or Fretzie to get the slot. And what's unfair? Kuya gave them a chance to keep their slots. If they are really desperate for the slots, they should've try harder. What kind of minds and attitude does this Pinoy Teen Housemates have? SILLY. It's like I want to "takwil" my own kababayans.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3602645;1274865345]If they are really desperate for the slots, they should've try harder. What kind of minds and attitude does this Pinoy Teen Housemates have? SILLY. It's like I want to "takwil" my own kababayans.[/quote] agree
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I told YOU guys!! TRICIA is [u][b]NOT[/b] [/u]changing! goshness. i told you. i told you! hay. teenternationals are so deserving to win, but i guess, to be fair with the pinoy housemates, since they're the ORIGINAL housemates, why don't kuya make it fair..? 2 pinoy housemates then 2 teenternational housemates. diba? :D
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The thing is the pinoy wants to get something from the teenternationals and kuya ask them to do it in a" malikhain" way but they didn't do it in a "malikhain" way... It doesn't mean naman na kung malikhain yung sinabi sa inyo, i-rarap nyo or watever, it's just that kailangan hindi sila maka-offend ng tao. That's what <I think> the pinoy housemates had not thought about. They just tell not knowing that they might offend somebody. There are lots of words in the whole world for us not to offend someone right? And in Tricia's case I really don't like her since the start of PBB. And I think she really isn't changing. But to tell you the truth there is one situation na kinaawaan ko siya, yun ay yung birthday niya. Pero pwera dun, wala na. Ayoko na talaga siya. She really should be kick out of the house.

Last edited by harman*hellewise (2010-05-26 09:17:13)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=harman*hellewise;#3603133;1274879675]I really don't like her since the start of PBB. And I think she really isn't changing. But to tell you the truth there is one situation na kinaawaan ko siya, yun ay yung birthday niya. Pero pwera dun, wala na. Ayoko na talaga siya. She really should be kick out of the house.[/quote] yeah dude. I felt sorry for her during her birthday. but i still don't like her. I thought she changed but i was wrong.. Teenternationals are deserving. I think they should give the spot to Angelo.

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2010-05-26 11:13:03)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3603316;1274886759]I think they should give the spot to Angelo.[/quote] Angelo and Devon//♥
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3603715;1274924189]Angelo and Devon//♥[/quote] - I actually don't like Devon. It'd be better if Angelo could. [quote=biancabianx;#3603063;1274877198]since they're the ORIGINAL housemates, why don't kuya make it fair..?[/quote] - It'd be unfair then. The Teenternationals won the games so why? [i]Sobrang atat kasi, yan tuloy. Sobrang ka-desperaduhan, lalo ni Joe.[/i]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want Angelo to be the big winner. I mean, he is the most deserving in the house. Aww. I <3 Bretzie~ Haha. Bret + Fretzie = BRETZIE. :wow2: How I wish they will have the vote to evict again. So Tricia can be evicted nao. I wonder whol will be evicted tonight :xixi: I seriously don't like James. O _____ O
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really don't like the way how those pinoy dudes act. They that being true is saying the thing they want. Well that's wrong. Being true is saying things calmly and making sure no one gets hurt. So to Joe and the others, think first :) I really don't like the way how Tricia acts. Devon, I really don't like her. BRET AND JAMES - :wow2: :heart: :love:
Rina-chan18
» n00b
1969-12-31

I SUPPER DUPPER ♥ this show ^^
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I hate it when Pro-Tricias scream wherever it's eviction night. People are staring at them. Tsk, show some mannerism. Gotcha. Joe and Patrick were evicted. Another Tricia haters cleared.

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-05-29 11:14:41)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Joe and Patrick evicted already =D
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Tricia haters evicted :doubt:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mYjOon14;#3608832;1275188358]Tricia haters evicted :doubt:[/quote] haha, yes, yes! Who else hates Tricia? Ivan, Devon. HAHA, they will be cleared soon~ I wonder who will be nominated.. Ayay~ I think it will be Big 5 or 6 for this batch.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

O God :aaa: I hate Fretzie na! :cry: She somehow kinda boast the boys that fall inlove with her, well not that she is saying that to everybody that 'he is inlove with me' or something :( And the thing that Patrick falling inlove with her? Gosh :( I pity his girlfriend :cry: And Bret saying 'They are all plastic' and I was like 'There friendship with Fretzie is sooo "sayang"' Sorry to those BRETZIE fanatics but I think it doesn't work out.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Don't hate fretzie, omg. :lol3: I think she's going to win this. (= I somehow feel bad about Patrick being evicted, I mean, where's all their Money went for the vote? :lol3: And Angelo, WHY THE FCK CAN'T HE BE EVICTED?! He's a useless shit. He's presence-less. I really hope and thought that Joe and Angelo were gonna be evicted last night, I thought Patrick was loved by the Mass? @_____@ Omgggggggg.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Can someone tell me if it is already 2-2 ? The slots in the Big 4 ,I mean :)
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think it's already Big 5? 2 for Pinoys and 3 for Teenters :>
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha. Or maybe Big 8. Yay! Finally a BBE!! Tricia can't escape now! :yoohoo: Text BBE Tricia, and send to hell. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 10 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy